Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm fat :(

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:30 AM
  • 24 Replies

I feel like a fat flabby waste of space after seeing those women in the other post...  I had 4 kids in 5 years.  All c-sections... I gained 100lbs total and still haven't lost any of it.  My youngest is almost 1, and even though a breastfed all of them and I eat healthy and drink a shit ton of water, the weight won't leave!  I am so disgusted with myself... I am 5' 3" and I weigh 245lbs.  I do not have hardly any time to work out between work and the kids. :( I hate myself....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Time to MAKE time and take control of your life dear. Don't have time to work out? Diet. Take the stairs vs the elevator. Every little bit will help
julie515
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I am too. I just changed my family's diet to a healthier one and try to move more throughout the day. We will see if it works with some of it.
HelloKitty86
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

awww don't hate yourself.

Do you have time to walk some during the day? How about cutting out certain foods(not saying you eat junk food). If you drink 2 percent, go down to 1 percent, stuff like that.

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM

You can cut your portions and eat more often. The diabetic diet is good. I have gestational diabetes and my Ob said this would be good for me even after I have the baby.

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

All you can do is try to do something about it. No sense in hating yourself  being overweight doesn't make you a bad person. Try just walking for 20 minutes each day and write down what you eat for a week and then sit down and see if you are really eating well and not eating too big of portions. 

AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM

It takes work. I got back in shape a year and a half after DS was born. Your heart has to be in it!

usmc.momma
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I've had 2 babies in 21 months and gained 32 pounds. I'm 5'5 and was 176 this morning. So I've lost 8 pounds do far. I just started taking the kids for walks and cutting my portions in half. Good luck momma!! You can do :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

All you can do is try to do something about it. No sense in hating yourself  being overweight doesn't make you a bad person. Try just walking for 20 minutes each day and write down what you eat for a week and then sit down and see if you are really eating well and not eating too big of portions. 

This is great advice.

Also, the diabetic diet is really good. You can eat carbs but it's limited. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner. I also get a morning snack, afternoon, and evening.

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN