Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have Your Kids Ever Said Something Truly Hurtful?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
I mean, when you were arguing with them or punishing them for something. Today I was putting Allie on timeout and she said she wishes I would die. I know she's only three, and that she didn't mean it, but it was such a strong thing to say. I was really hurt. Do your kids do that? What's the worst thing they ever said?
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM

In general they don't do it, but when my daughter was 6, she told me it was all my fault that daddy was gone.

julie515
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM
My son once told me he didn't like me. He reserves his mean streak for his dad though. They push each other's buttons.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM
This past Christmas, I saw my kids and my DS looked my square in the eyes and said. "Your not my mom. Daddy married Rachel and she's my mommy now. Not you." I just said "no I am still and always your mom. Rachel is your step mom."

I still cry over this.
AHmom103
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM

My 4 year old has said things that were pretty mean, but it normally doesn't bother me, because I know she doesn't mean it, and if I'm going to break down over it instead of dealing with it, it makes it difficult to teach her not to say things like that. So far the worst she's said was that she hates me and wishes she could live with a different mommy.

_diva_
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM
I'm 34 weeks preg and I'm in the bathroom putting some make up well my 5 year old comes in and goes pee. He walks to the sink and washes his hands dryes them off then on the way proceeds to smack me on my ass and says don't u think that's gettin a little big mom. I was shocked I turned around to...idk what I was gonna do but anyway he died out laughing and takes off running toward the living room and I'm standing there with my mouth wide open in shock of what he said. My hubby walks by at that time and ask what's wrong and I tell him well he dies out laughing and here I am still in shock. So dh goes to our son and tells him son u can't say that to women esp ur momma. That wasn't nice now go apologies. So here he comes with this smirk on his face gives me this half ass hug and says I'm sorry mom.

Anyway that's what my little punk did to me. And its very funny now. We all laugh about it. But at the time I was like wtf lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN