Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

RUDE MOTHERS PLZ EXPLAIN

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
4 moms liked this

Why...................do you always call out any and every post calling others liars and bad mothers about everything and anything? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Jezzzzzzzzzz, quit looking into things way too much. It is what it is. Please have a heart once in awhile. Thank you, from a cafe mom

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anayiah3
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM
ok :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM
6 moms liked this

It gets a little ridiculous I will say. You are either bad mom or lazy or don't deserve to have kids over every little thing. Will all the perfect people please step forward . . 

Faizashah
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I AM A VERY BAD MOTHER AND A TERRIBLE WIFE. MY HUSBAND HAS KICKED ME OUT FOR HIS PARENTS PLEASURE AND MY DAUGHTER ASKS ME EVERYDAY ABOUT HER DADDY... since i am not perfect but have many flaws so i truly try not to point others. i am a loser but Elhamdulilah not a quitter. i am trying to get things straight :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 3:04 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 3:04 AM

bump

ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
praise Allah!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Quoting Faizashah:

I AM A VERY BAD MOTHER AND A TERRIBLE WIFE. MY HUSBAND HAS KICKED ME OUT FOR HIS PARENTS PLEASURE AND MY DAUGHTER ASKS ME EVERYDAY ABOUT HER DADDY... since i am not perfect but have many flaws so i truly try not to point others. i am a loser but Elhamdulilah not a quitter. i am trying to get things straight :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:06 AM
op, we do it because it's something to do. it's entertainment for many. it's the nature of the beast. always happens with public forums.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM

And thank you for that entertainment. I am taking a break from watching Glee over and over lol. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

op, we do it because it's something to do. it's entertainment for many. it's the nature of the beast. always happens with public forums.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It gets a little ridiculous I will say. You are either bad mom or lazy or don't deserve to have kids over every little thing. Will all the perfect people please step forward . . 

YES EXACTLY THIS!

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm not rude...well I dont think I am. But, if you put your business out their don't expect sunshine and roses for your response. You will get the truth and the truth hurts and can be harsh. If you don't To here all sorts of responses the good and bad. then choose a smaller group or keep shit to yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN