Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

RUDE MOTHERS PLZ EXPLAIN

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why...................do you always call out any and every post calling others liars and bad mothers about everything and anything? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Jezzzzzzzzzz, quit looking into things way too much. It is what it is. Please have a heart once in awhile. Thank you, from a cafe mom

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
kristinadawn
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:16 AM

going crazy 

mom2_3blessings
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Because I can ! ( sticks tongue out)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
3 moms liked this

There's no rainbows and unicorns quota right?  I'm not going to get booted off CM b/c  I failed to blow enough sunshine and roses up peoples asses am I?   Cuz I really dont come here to make other people feel better about their failed existances, I'm not a psychiatrist, nor do I play one on TV...

ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM
glee. pffft. supernatural's where it's at.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

And thank you for that entertainment. I am taking a break from watching Glee over and over lol. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

op, we do it because it's something to do. it's entertainment for many. it's the nature of the beast. always happens with public forums.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
That's not gonna happen in this group because these "Perfect Moms" were virgins when they got married and were married before kids, never smoked a blunt or drank a margarita either. *Sarcasm*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:31 AM

Oh for damn sure, but I watched all those during my downtime, and multiple times lol. I had to move on to something new. Love Castiel..... Glad he is back tomorrow. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

And thank you for that entertainment. I am taking a break from watching Glee over and over lol. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

op, we do it because it's something to do. it's entertainment for many. it's the nature of the beast. always happens with public forums.

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this

You mean they were lying? No! don't ruin my glass house.  

Quoting misslady80013:

That's not gonna happen in this group because these "Perfect Moms" were virgins when they got married and were married before kids, never smoked a blunt or drank a a margarita either. *Sarcasm*

ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:35 AM
I'm at the end of season 5! I just started watching it a couple of weeks ago. I'm hooked!

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Oh for damn sure, but I watched all those during my downtime, and multiple times lol. I had to move on to something new. Love Castiel..... Glad he is back tomorrow. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:36 AM
LOL! :-)

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

You mean they were lying? No! don't ruin my glass house.  

Quoting misslady80013:

That's not gonna happen in this group because these "Perfect Moms" were virgins when they got married and were married before kids, never smoked a blunt or drank a a margarita either. *Sarcasm*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Netflix right? That's how I did it. I managed to never see the show up until three months ago and watched it all in a week lol. And now June is coming and it's time to watch True Blood again. 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

I'm at the end of season 5! I just started watching it a couple of weeks ago. I'm hooked!

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)