Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bear Grylls

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:16 AM
  • 10 Replies

Today, our little family met Bear Grylls.  For those of you who don't know, our family loves his shows, his dedication to the Boy Scouts, both here and abroad and just an overall nice guy.

Oh, and apparently, Tim turned into the SF rep and gave him a bunch of 1st SFG "paraphernalia"...cough....cough.  Also, the PA person for the unit had him pass along the information.  Maybe he'll take the time to come out and visit the unit.

Hey, we can hope.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_diva_
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Omg!!! Love him. I always say his is my future ex hubby haha. He is Smexy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:20 AM

I know right.  I had to keep my cool in front of the hubs.  He was really sweet to my son too when he found out he was a boyscout.  Gave him a really good hand shake and told him to rock it!!!!

Quoting _diva_:

_diva_
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww that's awesome. He seems like a real down to earth guy. Hell I guess u gotta be to do what he does lol. Boy I would love to be on a deserted island with him....I'm gonna stop now haha :) anyway that's awesome yall got to meet him!!

Quoting GotSomeKids:

I know right.  I had to keep my cool in front of the hubs.  He was really sweet to my son too when he found out he was a boyscout.  Gave him a really good hand shake and told him to rock it!!!!

Quoting _diva_:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
We love him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenlybliss19
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:30 AM

K, i keep seein this dude's name poppin up.  i still have no clue who he is :/  off to google.

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:33 AM

what's an SF rep and SFG paraphernalia?

bear grylls is such a hottie. nice to know he's a nice guy too  :)

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Hubby is in a Special Forces (SF) unit.  SFG is a special forces group.  In other words, they gave him stuff with their group logo.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

what's an SF rep and SFG paraphernalia?

bear grylls is such a hottie. nice to know he's a nice guy too  :)

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM

He is mostly known for his show Man vs. Wild.  But, we also know about him because of his work with Boy Scouts which my son is also a Boy Scout.

Quoting heavenlybliss19:

K, i keep seein this dude's name poppin up.  i still have no clue who he is :/  off to google.

heavenlybliss19
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM

lol i just asked my mom if she knew who he was.... sadly... she does!  My own mother knows these things and I don't!!!  She doesn't even have television anymore!  

Quoting GotSomeKids:

He is mostly known for his show Man vs. Wild.  But, we also know about him because of his work with Boy Scouts which my son is also a Boy Scout.

Quoting heavenlybliss19:

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)