Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to Sue Mtv for getting my teen pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post
With MTV's 16 & pregnant, and Teen Mom show glorifying teen pregnancy. My teen wanted a baby, and got pregnant. D@MN YOU MTV!

See how stupid the logic, or there lack of is in blaming others for teen pregnancy? Honestly just be a parent, teach your kids, and hope you raised them to do right by you, and themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Replies (121-127):
conweis
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My SO use to work in a factory making 700-1200 dollars a week. There is nothing wrong with it until it gets shipped to china.

Quoting Iron_Beauty:

ROFL.

I'm still waiting for that dumb bitch to answer my question. I think she seriously has something against the average working class citizen.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with working in a factory?!

AngelDemon.gif picture by conweis

Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM
When i was 13 I had a mini skirt and my dad threw it in our fireplace lol I think parents are enablers when they buy their kids such trash

Quoting bethanyb0325:

Good point!! Wtf r parents thinking letting their teen dress like a street walker. I wouldn't even wear half the stuff teens wear today. My dad would have locked me in a closet if I tried wearing those provocative clothing

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

How about not letting your kids watch this shit in the first place?

Oh and stop letting them wear micro-mini skirts where their ass is hanging out and shirts that show almost all of their boobs and maybe this problem wouldnt exist. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethanyb0325
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I agree. Parents should show their girls appropriate clothing, and instill values and morals. I don't know how they were those clothes anyways, I won't leave my place showing off my body, I would feel trashy if I did

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

When i was 13 I had a mini skirt and my dad threw it in our fireplace lol I think parents are enablers when they buy their kids such trash

Quoting bethanyb0325:

Good point!! Wtf r parents thinking letting their teen dress like a street walker. I wouldn't even wear half the stuff teens wear today. My dad would have locked me in a closet if I tried wearing those provocative clothing

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Oh and stop letting them wear micro-mini skirts where their ass is hanging out and shirts that show almost all of their boobs and maybe this problem wouldnt exist. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Omgahwd! Ur my new friend lol

Quoting redredhead:

`

Quoting 2manydiapers:

the more you know (rainbow shooting star)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Im the same way...I love this thing about women and how they are when they dress:

"Women are like lollipops...the best ones are wrapped up, unexposed...when you unwrap it, its fresh tastes great and looks the best...the worst of lollipops are the ones that are unwrapped, sticky, half chewed with all the flies sticking to it" 

My friend told me this I thought it was cute. But I feel when women go out showing every bump and curve they own, theres nothng special for the husband because everyone knows what his wife's body looks like, everyone has laid eyes on it so I think its not fair to him, personally.And I would hurt his manhood if he ever wore shirts that showed off his muscles and stuff its likee, "Who else you want to look @ you??"

Quoting bethanyb0325:

I agree. Parents should show their girls appropriate clothing, and instill values and morals. I don't know how they were those clothes anyways, I won't leave my place showing off my body, I would feel trashy if I did

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting bethanyb0325:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Iron_Beauty
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM

WOW... it really looks like some of these women took this too seriously... Some people have no sense of humor. SMH....

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:28 AM
I wonder if I should sue myself for my husbands big boob obsession... Or sue my parents for giving me my big boobs? It's a conundrum.

Quoting tginn20:

I'm going to sue Hooters bc my DH is obsessed w/ big boobs-

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured