Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am going to Sue Mtv for getting my teen pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post
With MTV's 16 & pregnant, and Teen Mom show glorifying teen pregnancy. My teen wanted a baby, and got pregnant. D@MN YOU MTV!

See how stupid the logic, or there lack of is in blaming others for teen pregnancy? Honestly just be a parent, teach your kids, and hope you raised them to do right by you, and themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
2manydiapers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:32 AM
3 moms liked this
i tryed that with their iced coffee, the manager asked me to leave.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

yay!!! It will save me the unfortunate burn I was planning with the McDonalds coffee lol

Quoting 2manydiapers:

I have 3 boys 3 and under, but I can make this work. We shall be rich! Then we can sue a fortune cookie company for not warning about paper in the middle... I almost choked, I mean who puts paper in a cookie?

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Lmao, I will join you in that suit cause my kids might one day become pregnant and I am sure they were in the same room when one of those commercials were playing. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, I froze my vagina and it fell off tee hee

Quoting 2manydiapers:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

yay!!! It will save me the unfortunate burn I was planning with the McDonalds coffee lol

Quoting 2manydiapers:

I have 3 boys 3 and under, but I can make this work. We shall be rich! Then we can sue a fortune cookie company for not warning about paper in the middle... I almost choked, I mean who puts paper in a cookie?

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Lmao, I will join you in that suit cause my kids might one day become pregnant and I am sure they were in the same room when one of those commercials were playing. 

Iron_Beauty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:34 AM

OMG ROTFL!!! ^

2manydiapers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:36 AM
lol

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

lol, I froze my vagina and it fell off tee hee

Quoting 2manydiapers:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting 2manydiapers:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM
It's EVERY teen mom's fault so she should Sue EVERY single one in this world!
2manydiapers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this
so a three legged dog walks into a bar and says "I'm looking for the guy who shot my paw" .. get it? its funny because Dogs cant go in bars... can disabled dogs, get service dogs?... I think I need sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:42 AM
ya but with them all on pa and working in a factory she wouldnt get much. MTVs better

Quoting Anonymous:

It's EVERY teen mom's fault so she should Sue EVERY single one in this world!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iron_Beauty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:42 AM

I think I do too... because I actually laughed at this.....

Quoting 2manydiapers:

so a three legged dog walks into a bar and says "I'm looking for the guy who shot my paw" .. get it? its funny because Dogs cant go in bars... can disabled dogs, get service dogs?... I think I need sleep

momofpreemieboy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Too funny LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 4:47 AM
I could see teens getting preg just because they think that they can be on the show. i knew some dumb bitch that became a stripper because she thought it would make her a victorias secret model, some people dont use common sense and they are making teen moms stars
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)