Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am going to Sue Mtv for getting my teen pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post
With MTV's 16 & pregnant, and Teen Mom show glorifying teen pregnancy. My teen wanted a baby, and got pregnant. D@MN YOU MTV!

See how stupid the logic, or there lack of is in blaming others for teen pregnancy? Honestly just be a parent, teach your kids, and hope you raised them to do right by you, and themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I only know a handful of teen girls, but none of them even watch 16 and pregnant or teen mom. I love teen mom and they are like, oh you watch that show? lol

MamaK313
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
It's what kept me fed for much of my childhood and I would do it in a heartbeat if I had to!

Quoting Iron_Beauty:

ROFL.

I'm still waiting for that dumb bitch to answer my question. I think she seriously has something against the average working class citizen.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with working in a factory?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Horrible but I watch that show and think: THANK GOD THAT WASNT  ME OR MY CHILDREN

Rachellee12
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:05 AM

ditto

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm suing fast food places for making me fat!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting 2manydiapers:

well if its a sweat shop, but who buys sweat any more?

Quoting Iron_Beauty:

ROFL.

I'm still waiting for that dumb bitch to answer my question. I think she seriously has something against the average working class citizen.

*ashamed* i do... i have a very very rare STD that i contracted as a teen trying to get pregnant, because i saw it on TV... i am incapable of producing my own sweat so i have to buy it and apply it (that's my particular brand of choice's motto: buy it and apply it). now i'll have to go black market :-(

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this
I need to sue disney bc I tried to jump off the roof of the shed with an umbrella as a kid. I could've died (mary poppins)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shayshay90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

sorry but that show did not make your child open her legs she chose to do so

tifbrown
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Thank goodness for the second paragaraph. I was going to say, are you insane?! Thankfully you are not haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Wtf!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 2manydiapers:

well if its a sweat shop, but who buys sweat any more?

Quoting Iron_Beauty:

ROFL.

*ashamed* i do... i have a very very rare STD that i contracted as a teen trying to get pregnant, because i saw it on TV... i am incapable of producing my own sweat so i have to buy it and apply it (that's my particular brand of choice's motto: buy it and apply it). now i'll have to go black market :-(

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

THANK YOU! lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)