Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT was just to much from him all the year's of wanted to be president all his money spent on a hopeless campaign just Sad :(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I agree. He will probably lose against Obama too but who knows.

Quoting .Pagan.:

i dont understand why anyone would be surprised that Romney is going to be the candidate for the republican party..i called that way back when this whole thing started

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting .Pagan.:

i dont understand why anyone would be surprised that Romney is going to be the candidate for the republican party..i called that way back when this whole thing started

hes the best they can come up with but his opponents even said he cant beat Obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I am failing to find the humor here.  Rand Paul is Ron Paul's son.  Look it up. I am sure many people would have never thought we would have a president named Barack either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Rand Paul 2016

It's going to take an addition 4 years of Obama for America to wake up and when they do, Rand will be the one that they vote for. 

you made a funny

hahaha rand?? president rand :) i dont think so

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am failing to find the humor here.  Rand Paul is Ron Paul's son.  Look it up. I am sure many people would have never thought we would have a president named Barack either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Rand Paul 2016

It's going to take an addition 4 years of Obama for America to wake up and when they do, Rand will be the one that they vote for. 

you made a funny

i know who he is that's what it so funny since his father couldn't do it let try with his son again EPIC FAIL.

.Pagan.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM

i highly doubt he will. he needs to win the independent vote and i think that while he has the best chance out of all the ones that were running for the republicans i don't think he has the winning chance when going against Obama.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting .Pagan.:

hes the best they can come up with but his opponents even said he cant beat Obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I really wish people would stop saying epic...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Rand Paul 2016

you made a funny

i know who he is that's what it so funny since his father couldn't do it let try with his son again EPIC FAIL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I really wish people would stop saying epic...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Rand Paul 2016

you made a funny

EPIC

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Quoting .Pagan.:

i highly doubt he will. he needs to win the independent vote and i think that while he has the best chance out of all the ones that were running for the republicans i don't think he has the winning chance when going against Obama.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting .Pagan.:

neither do I.

HouseKatof2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm referring to everything in general there is not one good canidate running period and as for obama thanks for bringin the troops home other than that...you suck too we need a good democrat..(considering this is a democracy) to pull this country from the ashes...otherwise we are doomed ..

This is a great example of how/why things have gone so sideways in this country. 

We are a Republic, not a Democracy. There are many that are working hard to turn us into a democracy, at a cost that is too high to pay. If you want to keep the spirit of this country alive & fight back to keep all of our rights and freedoms, you better start recognizing the difference between the two & then figure out why we are not a democracy & shouldn't want to be.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm referring to everything in general there is not one good canidate running period and as for obama thanks for bringin the troops home other than that...you suck too we need a good democrat..(considering this is a democracy) to pull this country from the ashes...otherwise we are doomed ..

This is a great example of how/why things have gone so sideways in this country. 

We are a Republic, not a Democracy. There are many that are working hard to turn us into a democracy, at a cost that is too high to pay. If you want to keep the spirit of this country alive & fight back to keep all of our rights and freedoms, you better start recognizing the difference between the two & then figure out why we are not a democracy & shouldn't want to be.  

????????

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured