Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT was just to much from him all the year's of wanted to be president all his money spent on a hopeless campaign just Sad :(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm referring to everything in general there is not one good canidate running period and as for obama thanks for bringin the troops home other than that...you suck too we need a good democrat..(considering this is a democracy) to pull this country from the ashes...otherwise we are doomed ..

This is a great example of how/why things have gone so sideways in this country. 

We are a Republic, not a Democracy. There are many that are working hard to turn us into a democracy, at a cost that is too high to pay. If you want to keep the spirit of this country alive & fight back to keep all of our rights and freedoms, you better start recognizing the difference between the two & then figure out why we are not a democracy & shouldn't want to be.  

????????

Did I confuse you? 

not really i just dont give a shit  about the statement you made.

I don't really understand how you can have even a remote interest in politics but then not know, or care, about how our government is formed. You may not care about the statement I made, but it is an important distiction that shouldn't be ignored. All of our inalienable rights guaranteed by our Constitution are only set forth that way because we are a Republic & not a Democracy.  

i know how the government is formed, im taking a class on the constitution so for you to tell me i dont know about the government is BS.

I LIKE TALKING TO YOU. we might not agree on everything but theres no bashing on both parts.

HouseKatof2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting gabba.land:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm referring to everything in general there is not one good canidate running period and as for obama thanks for bringin the troops home other than that...you suck too we need a good democrat..(considering this is a democracy) to pull this country from the ashes...otherwise we are doomed ..

This is a great example of how/why things have gone so sideways in this country. 

We are a Republic, not a Democracy. There are many that are working hard to turn us into a democracy, at a cost that is too high to pay. If you want to keep the spirit of this country alive & fight back to keep all of our rights and freedoms, you better start recognizing the difference between the two & then figure out why we are not a democracy & shouldn't want to be.  

I got to admit that you made me look up the difference. I'm just now getting interested in politics so I've never really thought about it. I just always heard people call this country a democracy so I figured they were right. Now that we seem to be getting our rights taken away it's time we remember our constitution and why those rights are protected. I learned something today. Thanks.  

Well I am glad that I was able to help you get more informed. There are a lot of people that refer to this country as a Democracy. It can get confusing and frustrating when the basic assumption and the actual ground work of our government are pretty different.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Quoting :

HAHA SO SAD for you.

mich.el.le
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither does op.

Quoting mich.el.le:

<

So apparently our replies are being deleted too, even though we weren't calling names. lol  Op needs some of that thick skin of which she speaks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I noticed and agree with you.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither does op.

Quoting mich.el.le:

<

So apparently our replies are being deleted too, even though we weren't calling names. lol  Op needs some of that thick skin of which she speaks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither does op.

Quoting mich.el.le:

<

your are so sad SMFH the only one wtih the problem is you and the alter ego you have. to funny sweetie. you went to cafemom for being called a bitch.  like im the first one who said t hat about you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither does op.

Quoting mich.el.le:

<

what are you and the Anon alter you have are talking about? its still up here? weirdo

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Paul has served in Congress three different periods: first from 1976 to 1977, after he won a special election, then from 1979 to 1985, and finally since 1997 until present, though he isn't seeking reelection.

Interesting... those seem like wins to me?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/04/opinion/stanley-ron-paul/

I would listen to this guy^^^ before I would listen to Bill Maher- are you serious? He is worse than Rush and Ann. If you really want to educate yourself try not only watching and reading the news, but try more then one outlet. I read CNN, Politico, Fox News and if I feel like rolling my eyes- the Huffington Post.... and a few others from time to time as well.

I love Ron Paul, but will vote for Romney to get Obama out of office, which I think won't happen. I think we might be in for another 4 years with King Barack and his merry troupe of arms dealers who when caught say everyone is just racist against him(Eric Holder)...wonder what would have happened if Ollie North did that... hmmmm..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseKatof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

????????

Did I confuse you? 

not really i just dont give a shit  about the statement you made.

I don't really understand how you can have even a remote interest in politics but then not know, or care, about how our government is formed. You may not care about the statement I made, but it is an important distiction that shouldn't be ignored. All of our inalienable rights guaranteed by our Constitution are only set forth that way because we are a Republic & not a Democracy.  

i know how the government is formed, im taking a class on the constitution so for you to tell me i dont know about the government is BS.

I LIKE TALKING TO YOU. we might not agree on everything but theres no bashing on both parts.

you obviously don't know or else this entire disscussion wouldn't have to happened. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I didn't know who she was until this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither does op.

Quoting mich.el.le:

<

your are so sad SMFH the only one wtih the problem is you and the alter ego you have. to funny sweetie. you went to cafemom for being called a bitch.  like im the first one who said t hat about you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured