Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my marriage is over... =( NOT a troll post!! Help! No bashing please!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

So we have been together for 5 years... I never minded where he went, and he never minded where I went as long as we were up front with each other and respected each other, and also kept in touch.. even if it was a short text to say hi..    In the last week, he has gone to the bar 3 times already.. NEVER texts me anymore, has been ignoring a bunch of phone calls on his phone that he says are 800 numbers, and yesterday took the cake.. I lost my trust for my husband and he is blaming me for everything!!!! He called me and said he had to go to his other warehouse to pick up carpet while driving his car.. he went out of the way to tell me he had to drive his car!! Becuase I drive by his job on my way to work.. have to.. that's the only road over the train tracks.. He tells his mom who has to watch our 3 kids he had to wait at the warehouse he was already at to unload carpet...   Then my sister in law calls... my husband was tagged on facebook at the bar... Being that he has been sneaky lately, I drove by the bar on the way to work and saw his car there... I waited for him to come out.  He says to me he went in to ask his buddy why he tagged him!!  RIIIIIIGHTTTT>>>>>> So fast forward to me coming home from work.. I tell him I am not ready to talk becuase I did not want to fight with him.. he freaks out on me.. tells me I am throwing away our marriage. that its my fault he has been going out all the time!! I tried to explain to him I am not ok with lies.. he says after I ask him... that he is a grown man and was asked to go to the bar so he went, but two sentences later, he says I only went to ask dude why he tagged me!!! MAKE UP YOUR FRIGGIN MIND AND STOP LYING TO ME!!!!!  I am beginning to think drugs or another woman are involved.. I have no idea what to do.. I do not want to lose him but I feel like if his lies don't stop I will....  Please give me advice WITHOUT bashing!!!! I am a wreck!!!!! =(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfireprincess
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM
You deserve better then that. I hate to jump on the cheating bandwagon, but that is what it sounds like. Would he do counseling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM

You need to sit down and have a long conversation with him and you two can explain to eachother what has been going on-without putting blame on one another. Maybe even consider counseling.

Good luck

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
First of all, you won't be losing him, he will be losing you!!! You deserve better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 8:53 AM

it seems like once I got pregnant with our last addition, I am 14 weeks today, that he totally changed.  We planned this baby. I have been a bit uneasy to deal with but I have been explaining why and trying to get better.. I was sick for a while, very moody, I am 10,000% overwhelmed right now.. I tell him this and he runs to the bar... that's what it seems like.. =(

mamabear334
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:53 AM

What was his response when you caught him in the lie? Sit down and calmly explain that you love him and your life with him but you will not tolerate the lies. In order for any relationship to work, it has to have trust. See if he is willing to see someone to help you guys sort through things. I am sorry you are going through this and I hope you stay strong and do what is right for you and you little ones!! Hugs!!!!!!

bluespagan
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Sounds like your husband is having some issues, maybe alcoholism.  Why not try to help him out and talk to him, maybe counseling to find the root of the problem?

cLanief
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM
ugh.... Do what YOU feel is right. Only you know what to do. I'll say those are signs... But that's my experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM
He has another woman momma. Sorry you are going through this. I will be praying for you.
mysonsmom99
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM
This...

Quoting bluespagan:

Sounds like your husband is having some issues, maybe alcoholism.  Why not try to help him out and talk to him, maybe counseling to find the root of the problem?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

What do you do together?  What hobbies do you have in common?

My husband and I golf, play disk golf, belong to a card club, hike and cook together.  We develop our skills together, encourage each other and explore new things together.  It is how we remain friends after over 2o years together. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured