Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As women, we tend to be catty sometimes...

How about a compliment post?  Post a pic, and lets find something nice to say about everybody :)

by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Replies (51-60):
saltyalley1227
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM
You have really nice teeth OP! Sorry all the pms-ers invaded your post!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
You have nice, high cheekbones and you look like you're rocking that one shoulder shirt. I can't pull those off :(

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I will try that. Is the line by Paul Mitchell

Quoting praisinghim2day:

To fight frizz:  Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum on towel dried hair.  For hair that is already dry needing some frizz therapy, Gloss Drops by Paul Mitchell. There's actually a whole system with shampoo and conditioner too.  ALL my curly haired clients use this line and they swear by it :)

Quoting armyvet06:

I have to let mine grow. This one lady who cut my hair didn't do it right. She cut it too short and made it to where my hair frizzes and sticks out. I can hardly do an ything with it. It actually used to be completely straight. Then one day it just curled

Quoting praisinghim2day:

I thought so :)  A lot of my clients have naturally curly hair :)  I was thinking about moving back to my hometown and was talking to one of my long time clients about it, and she started freaking out.  Before me, she couldn't find anybody who knew how to cut naturally curly hair. 

Quoting armyvet06:

Thank you and yes it is

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Awww :)  You have a pretty smile :)  Is your hair naturally curly?

Quoting armyvet06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Thank you ! This was taken when I was 6 weeks pregnant.. hoping this shirt fits soon :(

Quoting saltyalley1227:

You have nice, high cheekbones and you look like you're rocking that one shoulder shirt. I can't pull those off :(

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day

Honestly, my first thought was that you look like you're a very caring/loving person :)

Quoting sunfireprincess:

sunfireprincess
I love Paul Mitchell

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting praisinghim2day:

To fight frizz:  Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum on towel dried hair.  For hair that is already dry needing some frizz therapy, Gloss Drops by Paul Mitchell. There's actually a whole system with shampoo and conditioner too.  ALL my curly haired clients use this line and they swear by it :)

Quoting armyvet06:

I have to let mine grow. This one lady who cut my hair didn't do it right. She cut it too short and made it to where my hair frizzes and sticks out. I can hardly do an ything with it. It actually used to be completely straight. Then one day it just curled

Quoting praisinghim2day:

I thought so :)  A lot of my clients have naturally curly hair :)  I was thinking about moving back to my hometown and was talking to one of my long time clients about it, and she started freaking out.  Before me, she couldn't find anybody who knew how to cut naturally curly hair. 

Quoting armyvet06:

Thank you and yes it is

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Quoting armyvet06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Yep.  PM "color codes" their lines.  Go for the packaging with green :)

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Quoting armyvet06:

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Quoting armyvet06:

Thank you and yes it is

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Quoting armyvet06:

sunfireprincess
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Honestly, my first thought was that you look like you're a very caring/loving person :)

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM
OP- great teeth!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Thank you :)  lol No problem.  I feel sorry for them.  Their lives must be miserable.

Quoting saltyalley1227:

You have really nice teeth OP! Sorry all the pms-ers invaded your post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN