Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some things you are proud of.

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM
  • 29 Replies

What are somethings that you have accomplished in life that you are proud of.??. Besides raising wonderful kids.

babies

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Getting my associates degree, having a professional job and supporting my family. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I have served my country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM

This sounds stupid, but I am proud I gave my child a good life to parents who really wanted one when I felt I could not give the child  what he really needs. I am also proud  I am still staying physically active after my pregnancies lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Losing all of my pregnancy weight except for the 10 lbs that I wanted to keep :)
noneya79
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Getting my GED, starting college, supporting myself and my kids... getting a good job and making good money now (considering the fact that I haven't finished college)

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Thats not stupid at all....

Quoting sunfireprincess:

This sounds stupid, but I am proud I gave my child a good life to parents who really wanted one when I felt I could not give the child  what he really needs. I am also proud  I am still staying physically active after my pregnancies lol

Candiceisamom1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Graduated high school, finishing up my doctorate degree(dentist), have a nice home, nice car and a beautiful family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaitlin123
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Hmmm there isn't much accept that I have grew up so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I am proud that I have earned (through scholarship and the military) a great education (finished my masters and now starting on the doctorates). That I was an awesome teacher and counselor. Being the military and married to the military... Dealing with medical issues with a smile on my face asking for no pity. Being a good daughter, wife, and friend. Biggest one is finally getting pregnant through it all. 

Mweddle
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I am kind of an introvert and I am proud that I went to Zumba training by myself and started teaching a class by myself.  That was hard for me but I am really glad I did it.

I am also proud of my weight loss accomplishments and doing the Dave Ramsey plan and learning about finance and budgeting.  I feel like I have some control in my life now.  :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)