Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some things you are proud of.

What are somethings that you have accomplished in life that you are proud of.??. Besides raising wonderful kids.

babies

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Replies (21-29):
JoLee12345
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM
My kids
my marriage
My religion
my morals
My beliefs
Being an army wife
my home

MomRocs1102
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Other than my wonderful family, finishing school, changing my life, learning myself

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Getting my GED when i was 31, going to college after that. Living on my own far, far from home. Losing 130 pounds. Adopting 2 kids. Getting pregnant after years of trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluespagan
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Getting 2 associates and working towards my Bachelors/Masters in Psychology, serving on active duty for 5.5 years, deploying, working as a suicide prevention and crisis intervention counselor/1st responder and being the only working parent while I support my DH whilehe goes through cancer treatmemt
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I'm proud of myself for always learnin' somethin'. If I get an idea or thought, I will run with it and find everything out I can about it.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not"-Montgomery Gentry

Life and Times of a Redneck Woman 

Do you swag:O)

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Finishing my masters, traveling a lot, trying new things.
ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I got my college degree, I dug myself out of debt, I chased my dream of writing professionally and fulfilled it.

Mostly, I'm proud of the fact that after years of low self esteem and self doubt in my 20's I completely love myself and I have one hell of a great life in my 30's. I fucking rock!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:21 PM

my marriage,

my daughter,

being a Humanist,

being the parents for all our daughter's friends that they wish their parents were like.

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)