Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There are people in my head...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was lying in bad last night, thinking about how to get rid of the bugs in my garden. Then I realized, I was actually having an argument, in my head. There was a guy who was being really rude and shooting down all my ideas, he was being ridiculous. And a girl, who was giving me good ideas.
Then I was like, wtf? This is not normal!! Definitately something I will let my therapist know about.
So, what do you think? Anxiety? Stress? Sleep deprived? Or am I just going nuts?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
Lauren0305
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM

If you were schizophrenic you would think the voices were really other people talking to you. Since you know that's not it than you probably are just sleep deprived.

DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I know I talk to myself in my heat but I don't hear a man's voice. It's my voice all the time. It sounds like it could be all the things you mentioned. Talk to your therapist. He will know better than I do

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM
yeah, that's what I'm kind of thinking as well. Crazy people don't know they're crazy! Guess I'm off the hook thenj

Quoting Lauren0305:

If you were schizophrenic you would think the voices were really other people talking to you. Since you know that's not it than you probably are just sleep deprived.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I know what you're talking about, I talk to myself all the time. But it's just me, these were actually different people. So odd.

Quoting DixieL:

I know I talk to myself in my heat but I don't hear a man's voice. It's my voice all the time. It sounds like it could be all the things you mentioned. Talk to your therapist. He will know better than I do

LovelyJay512
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM

1st stop thinking you're crazy, if you're feeling this male presence like that there's a chance there's something bad, clean with Florida Water and wash yourself in Florida Water or the Florida Water soap. Sage is perfect depending if you're messing with a spirit or demon. If it doesn't stop you should go see a Madrina-Madrino (female witch, male witch) they could help you.

I don't allow them to speak to me unless I'm in a meditated state, usually it happens before bed because your mind is calm and it's wondering between the relms. I don't allow anything negative to make contact with me or negativity in my house. However I've made contact with evil, it's scary but you're stronger and your faith in a higher power, good power, over powers those bastards.

But a question; when you talk to spirits, is it in your head like that? Like your thinking their thoughts? Or are you hearing their thoughts?

They come out when I'm asking myself a question or I'm using my tarots. Don't show fear. Tell them to leave, they have to, well some of them don't like to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I've wondered if it might be spirits. I have felt a male presence in my home, and he's not very nice. They guy "in my head" last night was down right insulting, and contrary. I ended up just ignoring him.
But then, I think I must be crazy if I think spirits are talking to me. Lol!
I will doing a sage cleasing soon, either way.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Lol. Maybe it isn't 'in your head'.

I'm Wiccan so I do talk to spirits and whatever feels like they must communicate with me, sometimes it's your conscious, inner self.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know!!! It scares me!

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this
The voices tell me I am ok haha

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Yeah! See, they told me it wasn't that! Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Thank you so much! If it is a spirit, I'm pretty sure it's not a demon. This guys been around for a while, but I just left him alone because I'm lazy. Also, he was usually in a room that no one used. But I've had guests staying in there for the past week, and I think it's ticked him off. The couple staying in that room both started having nightmares, even the same nightmare one night. Last night she told told something was shaking the bed, and tapping the frame like they were playing drums. She told it to stop in jesus name, and it stopped. But I think now, it must be that guy because they seem to have the same personality.

also, what is florida water?

Quoting LovelyJay512:

1st stop thinking you're crazy, if you're feeling this male presence like that there's a chance there's something bad, clean with Florida Water and wash yourself in Florida Water or the Florida Water soap. Sage is perfect depending if you're messing with a spirit or demon. If it doesn't stop you should go see a Madrina-Madrino (female witch, male witch) they could help you.

I don't allow them to speak to me unless I'm in a meditated state, usually it happens before bed because your mind is calm and it's wondering between the relms. I don't allow anything negative to make contact with me or negativity in my house. However I've made contact with evil, it's scary but you're stronger and your faith in a higher power, good power, over powers those bastards.

But a question; when you talk to spirits, is it in your head like that?
Like your thinking their thoughts? Or are you hearing their thoughts?

They come out when I'm asking myself a question or I'm using my tarots. Don't show fear. Tell them to leave, they have to, well some of them don't like to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I've wondered if it might be spirits. I have felt a male presence in my home, and he's not very nice. They guy "in my head" last night was down right insulting, and contrary. I ended up just ignoring him.

But then, I think I must be crazy if I think spirits are talking to me. Lol!

I will doing a sage cleasing soon, either way.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Lol. Maybe it isn't 'in your head'.

I'm Wiccan so I do talk to spirits and whatever feels like they must communicate with me, sometimes it's your conscious, inner self.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know!!! It scares me!

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a medium. I have voices all the time. Its nothing unusual for ne

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM
What I'm wondering is, if it is spirits, how did they know I was thinking about my garden. I was always told they cant read minds.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a medium. I have voices all the time. Its nothing unusual for ne

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)