Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Premarital Sex is Immoral

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It is just immoral. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (461-470):
marchantmom06
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Can you show me where it says that sex before marriage is immortal? Or even premarital sex is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really.

Quoting marchantmom06:

I see nothing there about premarital sex......

Quoting Anonymous:

something like

1 Corinthians 7:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

Now to the unmarrieda]" style="">[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. A)" style="">But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, B)" style="">for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you quote a specific verse?

Quoting Anonymous:

People who believe it is what God said. It is in the bible.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Says who?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I haven't been able to. Supposedly iti is implied though.  IDK. 

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you show me where it says that sex before marriage is immortal? Or even premarital sex is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really.

Quoting marchantmom06:

I see nothing there about premarital sex......

Quoting Anonymous:

something like

1 Corinthians 7:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

Now to the unmarrieda]" style="">[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. A)" style="">But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, B)" style="">for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you quote a specific verse?

Quoting Anonymous:

People who believe it is what God said. It is in the bible.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Says who?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM
What's the difference? If you don't like the sex, you wouldn't marry them. So yes, you would toss them aside like an old car.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know to sleep with someone and then not end up marrying them and then they are like a used car. Yuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex should be the last thing to worry about when evaluating a marriageable candidate. Poor man if you used him for sex, only to throw him away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of us are married.....I'm married. Still had to test drive the car before buying it ......and I do think for myself. He didn't force the sex on me or persuade me into it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't agree more, OP. There's nothing more immoral than premarital sex! All these people are doing it just to please their boyfriends, and they are immature. A woman wouldn't give it up for any other reason than that. Learn how to think for yourselves, ladies!

squeekers
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”— Richard David Bach (born 1936) Writer
Thursday at 8:19 PM
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

in order to believe it's immoral, one must believe in a higher power. since I am a humanist, i dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

That would be shallow. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the difference? If you don't like the sex, you wouldn't marry them. So yes, you would toss them aside like an old car.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know to sleep with someone and then not end up marrying them and then they are like a used car. Yuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex should be the last thing to worry about when evaluating a marriageable candidate. Poor man if you used him for sex, only to throw him away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of us are married.....I'm married. Still had to test drive the car before buying it ......and I do think for myself. He didn't force the sex on me or persuade me into it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't agree more, OP. There's nothing more immoral than premarital sex! All these people are doing it just to please their boyfriends, and they are immature. A woman wouldn't give it up for any other reason than that. Learn how to think for yourselves, ladies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Do you not believe in any type of higher power? What exactly does a humanist believe? I have an idea but not certain,

Quoting squeekers:

in order to believe it's immoral, one must believe in a higher power. since I am a humanist, i dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Maybe but I'm not gonna marry someone that I don't have a sexual connection with. No way do I want to marry a guy and then find out things font work in the bedroom. If that makes me immoral, then it is what it is.
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Then why does it feel sooooo good?

Don't you know? Anything that feels good must be wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Namaste17
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Oops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN