Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Premarital Sex is Immoral

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It is just immoral. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (461-470):
marchantmom06
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Can you show me where it says that sex before marriage is immortal? Or even premarital sex is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really.

Quoting marchantmom06:

I see nothing there about premarital sex......

Quoting Anonymous:

something like

1 Corinthians 7:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

Now to the unmarrieda]" style="">[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. A)" style="">But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, B)" style="">for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you quote a specific verse?

Quoting Anonymous:

People who believe it is what God said. It is in the bible.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Says who?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I haven't been able to. Supposedly iti is implied though.  IDK. 

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you show me where it says that sex before marriage is immortal? Or even premarital sex is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really.

Quoting marchantmom06:

I see nothing there about premarital sex......

Quoting Anonymous:

something like

1 Corinthians 7:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

Now to the unmarrieda]" style="">[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. A)" style="">But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, B)" style="">for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Can you quote a specific verse?

Quoting Anonymous:

People who believe it is what God said. It is in the bible.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Says who?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM
What's the difference? If you don't like the sex, you wouldn't marry them. So yes, you would toss them aside like an old car.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know to sleep with someone and then not end up marrying them and then they are like a used car. Yuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex should be the last thing to worry about when evaluating a marriageable candidate. Poor man if you used him for sex, only to throw him away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of us are married.....I'm married. Still had to test drive the car before buying it ......and I do think for myself. He didn't force the sex on me or persuade me into it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't agree more, OP. There's nothing more immoral than premarital sex! All these people are doing it just to please their boyfriends, and they are immature. A woman wouldn't give it up for any other reason than that. Learn how to think for yourselves, ladies!

squeekers
http://mentalfloss.com/article/62000/7-charities-looking-yarn-crafters
Today at 4:06 PM
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

in order to believe it's immoral, one must believe in a higher power. since I am a humanist, i dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

That would be shallow. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the difference? If you don't like the sex, you wouldn't marry them. So yes, you would toss them aside like an old car.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know to sleep with someone and then not end up marrying them and then they are like a used car. Yuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex should be the last thing to worry about when evaluating a marriageable candidate. Poor man if you used him for sex, only to throw him away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of us are married.....I'm married. Still had to test drive the car before buying it ......and I do think for myself. He didn't force the sex on me or persuade me into it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't agree more, OP. There's nothing more immoral than premarital sex! All these people are doing it just to please their boyfriends, and they are immature. A woman wouldn't give it up for any other reason than that. Learn how to think for yourselves, ladies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Do you not believe in any type of higher power? What exactly does a humanist believe? I have an idea but not certain,

Quoting squeekers:

in order to believe it's immoral, one must believe in a higher power. since I am a humanist, i dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Maybe but I'm not gonna marry someone that I don't have a sexual connection with. No way do I want to marry a guy and then find out things font work in the bedroom. If that makes me immoral, then it is what it is.
xtwistedxlovex
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Then why does it feel sooooo good?

Don't you know? Anything that feels good must be wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Namaste17
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Oops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN