Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be raped and cumming...is it possible?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 217 Replies

I'm just curious if it's possible.  I'm not trying to start drama.  I've been with my husband for 5 years.  Last night, we had a horrible fight.  It ended with him forcing me to have sex after I asked and begged him to stop repeatedly, trying to push him off of me, saying no.  I couldn't budge him.  He held my hands down, and even used lube because I wouldn't get wet.  I love rough sex, normally, but he'd hurt my feelings pretty badly, and I was not in the mood for sex whatsoever.  I didn't want him to touch me.  Eventually, my body reacted to him, as it always has, though I was still saying no and begging him to stop.  He's never done this, and it blew my mind.  Afterwards, I felt upset, dirty, emotional, shockingly hurt.  I laid there and cried myself to sleep on our couch, refusing to come to bed to lay next to him.  I did cum, however...I tried to just lay there, I tried to just focus elsewhere, but he's always known what to do to get me over the edge, and it was like I had no control of it.  So, my question, though I came, I said no, I fought, I begged for him to stop, so is it rape???

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM
honey...yes it's rape. I am so sorry that happened to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:05 PM
5 moms liked this
Yes it's rape and yes it's still possible for your body to become aroused and enjoy it even if your mind says no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM
This.

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Yes it's rape and yes it's still possible for your body to become aroused and enjoy it even if your mind says no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes it is rape.

Yes the body does still respond to sexual stimuli even if it is forced stimuli. The body reacts naturally, it is not something that can be controlled.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
It's rape. Your body just betrayed you.
mom2_3blessings
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
7 moms liked this
On a side note you should really think about doing something about this. I usually don't press into people marriages on here but this is unacceptable and should be reported to the police!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadensMommy813
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Yes its rape. And I hope and pray that you leave your husband. That's beyond wrong what he did to you. If he could do this to you once, he WILL do it again!

BelleJenWaffulz
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Yes it was rape (and I'm sorry you went through that) the body's physiological response should never negate the expressed "no" (or the lack of consent, where none can be given)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:09 PM
It is rape.
Your body may respond but that doesn't mean you are ok with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrCruzito
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Yes...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured