Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be raped and cumming...is it possible?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm just curious if it's possible.  I'm not trying to start drama.  I've been with my husband for 5 years.  Last night, we had a horrible fight.  It ended with him forcing me to have sex after I asked and begged him to stop repeatedly, trying to push him off of me, saying no.  I couldn't budge him.  He held my hands down, and even used lube because I wouldn't get wet.  I love rough sex, normally, but he'd hurt my feelings pretty badly, and I was not in the mood for sex whatsoever.  I didn't want him to touch me.  Eventually, my body reacted to him, as it always has, though I was still saying no and begging him to stop.  He's never done this, and it blew my mind.  Afterwards, I felt upset, dirty, emotional, shockingly hurt.  I laid there and cried myself to sleep on our couch, refusing to come to bed to lay next to him.  I did cum, however...I tried to just lay there, I tried to just focus elsewhere, but he's always known what to do to get me over the edge, and it was like I had no control of it.  So, my question, though I came, I said no, I fought, I begged for him to stop, so is it rape???

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Replies (201-210):
Decker
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Bump

Sara52
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Exactly this.

Quoting Elayna90:

It is rape.

Your body may respond but that doesn't mean you are ok with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Update sweetie? How did last night go?

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Leave him now and go to the cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I want to know why someone screaming NO don't..isn't rape? I want to know why you think that marriage opens the door for a man to have sex anytime he wants. She should report the bastard bc he did rape her.. op, this anon is an idiot...plz don't listen. No means no!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think it was rape. It's your husband. Your feelings were hurt and that is why you have a problem with it. Now it seems like you just want a bigger reason to be mad at your husband. You better watch who you tell this to. Some people are supposed to report things like this. Your husband could get into some serious trouble , you tell the wrong person. You need to talk this over with your husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM
How did last night go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry for the late return.  I am in the process of studying for finals.  After speaking to the church counselor, she has set us up for more counseling.  I am still very uncertain, and had hoped that last night would give me some more....I dont know, I guess definite answers.  Neither of us can afford to move out, so we've separated the rooms, and the counselor has let him know she could come by anytime, day or night, and if he is near my room, or if I have any complaints, she herself is calling the law.  She has also programmed her number into my speed dial list to assist me if I feel there is any danger.  I know this is most likely not the outcome people were hoping for, however it is much more complicated than many in here realize.  Thank you all for the advice, concern, help, and good intentions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Also, any alcohol is no longer permitted into the home, along with he no longer has his debit card, so he cannot purchase it without my knowing.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I understand the pressure of finals. And I understand the uncertainty. However, I do not believe you have made the right decision (sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated and just because he cannot afford to move out doesn't mean you should suffer because of it). Nevertheless, if you are looking for support, my support group is still available. There are many great people there and harassment is NOT allowed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry for the late return.  I am in the process of studying for finals.  After speaking to the church counselor, she has set us up for more counseling.  I am still very uncertain, and had hoped that last night would give me some more....I dont know, I guess definite answers.  Neither of us can afford to move out, so we've separated the rooms, and the counselor has let him know she could come by anytime, day or night, and if he is near my room, or if I have any complaints, she herself is calling the law.  She has also programmed her number into my speed dial list to assist me if I feel there is any danger.  I know this is most likely not the outcome people were hoping for, however it is much more complicated than many in here realize.  Thank you all for the advice, concern, help, and good intentions.

mom2hadley
by Heather on May. 5, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Yes it is rape
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN