Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be raped and cumming...is it possible?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm just curious if it's possible.  I'm not trying to start drama.  I've been with my husband for 5 years.  Last night, we had a horrible fight.  It ended with him forcing me to have sex after I asked and begged him to stop repeatedly, trying to push him off of me, saying no.  I couldn't budge him.  He held my hands down, and even used lube because I wouldn't get wet.  I love rough sex, normally, but he'd hurt my feelings pretty badly, and I was not in the mood for sex whatsoever.  I didn't want him to touch me.  Eventually, my body reacted to him, as it always has, though I was still saying no and begging him to stop.  He's never done this, and it blew my mind.  Afterwards, I felt upset, dirty, emotional, shockingly hurt.  I laid there and cried myself to sleep on our couch, refusing to come to bed to lay next to him.  I did cum, however...I tried to just lay there, I tried to just focus elsewhere, but he's always known what to do to get me over the edge, and it was like I had no control of it.  So, my question, though I came, I said no, I fought, I begged for him to stop, so is it rape???

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM
I understand that you are confused but if he did it once then he is very capable of doing it again. In the very least kick him out for your protection. Truthfully you need to report him to the police.

I am so sorry he did this to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont get what happened.  He's never done this.  EVER.  He continued to degrade me over and over during it, saying horrible things.  He's never done this.  I'm so confused on how to react to it.  I dont know how to react.  I was molested as a child, but he doesnt know about that.  But my mom was there, and she took control of the situation.  I'm an adult.  I should know what to do in this situation.  Instead, i just want to cry, to just disappear for awhile.  He's said cruel things during fights before, but never has he hurt me like this.  Nobody has.  What do I do in this situation? How am I to know it's not a one time deal (he was drunk)? How do i know he will do it again:? What do I do??  I love the man, but this----this is something I'd never expect from him.

NatashaOlivia
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM
It's rape - you need to SERIOUSLY think about where you go from here. And yes, you can still cum/orgasm/become aroused even when the mind says 'no'.
Hugs momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bree0922
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM

hell yes, it's rape!!!
I hope you're getting out..... if my DH  EVER did this to me, even ONCE, I'd be out. I'd never be able to look at him the same way ever again.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Yes. Marital rape is a prosecutable crime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM

My advice is to call the police and report it. They may or may not take it seriously, I am warning you. You can also contact RAINN if you need help. They have a 1-800 number and an online hotline. Drunk or not, he should respect you. 

1-800-656-HOPE

Online Hotline

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont get what happened.  He's never done this.  EVER.  He continued to degrade me over and over during it, saying horrible things.  He's never done this.  I'm so confused on how to react to it.  I dont know how to react.  I was molested as a child, but he doesnt know about that.  But my mom was there, and she took control of the situation.  I'm an adult.  I should know what to do in this situation.  Instead, i just want to cry, to just disappear for awhile.  He's said cruel things during fights before, but never has he hurt me like this.  Nobody has.  What do I do in this situation? How am I to know it's not a one time deal (he was drunk)? How do i know he will do it again:? What do I do??  I love the man, but this----this is something I'd never expect from him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM
LEAVE NOW!!
Sexyfox09
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM
If you have to think its rape it is. Your body can have different things than your mind. Kwim.
mrsvixen
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I am very sorry this happened to you. I think you need to sit down with him and ask him WHY. Tell him how he made you feel. I think you should try to get some professional help, both for your childhood abuse and this rape.
Do NOT let him blame you, by trying yo say you enjoyed it. No means no!!!!! Drunk, or not, he crosses a line, and unless you deal with this, it will just fester.

Good luck momma *hugs*
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
thompsonmommy12
Yes. There is such thing as marital rape and I am so sorry you experienced it. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kemmerer411
Yes. It's rape. I would be reevaluating my marriage ... Pronto.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN