Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O to the being raped and cumming post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
Ive always had this plan in my head that if i was EVER raped, i would at first fight it but then just be submissive and try to enjoy it. I probably sound like a fucking weirdo. I am not PLANNING on ever being raped, and i pray it never happens. But, if it ever does happen, it seems like i would have more of a fighting chance for my life if i was submissive. With all the news stories that you hear, it seems that the more you try to fight against your attacker, the more harm they do to you, possiby even killing you. Any thoughts on this? Hope my words are not turned around and people understand what i am trying to say!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShesALady
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I can't put myself in that situation. I don't think anyone can unless they've been there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sparkey6987
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I'm just going to bump this for ya, because I'm in a good mood and not going there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrongerAlone
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I can understand eventually letting go of the fight you know you won't win, but to say you'd try to enjoy being raped is sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I don't think it's weird and really feel the same way you do....

Ah here's to the weirdos!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think it's weird and really feel the same way you do....

Ah here's to the weirdos!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Quoting StrongerAlone:

I can understand eventually letting go of the fight you know you won't win, but to say you'd try to enjoy being raped is sick.

i dont necessarily mean to actually enjoy it, but to atleast try and pretend that i do
BelleJenWaffulz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I understand and at a time, agreed. I was always taught that rape is about power and control, and I assumed the fight was a turn on...so I figured: no fight, no turn on.

In my situation I found out that fighting or submitting didn't make a difference. However, I am still in agreement that less fighting back may make the difference between being raped and being killed.

Sorry, I rambled lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I think i understand what you are talking about and no i dont think you would try to enjoy it you would just act like it so he could be done and on his way intead of beating you to death trying to keep you still.  maybe they would actually not go any further and stop since your not giving them what they really want and that is a fight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM
You can plan all you want, but all logic goes out the door when you are attacked like that. At least it did for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN