Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O to the being raped and cumming post

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ive always had this plan in my head that if i was EVER raped, i would at first fight it but then just be submissive and try to enjoy it. I probably sound like a fucking weirdo. I am not PLANNING on ever being raped, and i pray it never happens. But, if it ever does happen, it seems like i would have more of a fighting chance for my life if i was submissive. With all the news stories that you hear, it seems that the more you try to fight against your attacker, the more harm they do to you, possiby even killing you. Any thoughts on this? Hope my words are not turned around and people understand what i am trying to say!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I understand what you're saying...

but I don't think it would ever be enjoyable. Especiall if it's a bum or a nasty person or someone who more than likely has a life-long STD.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
That's not what she meant. She's saying in order to save her life, she would "pretend" to enjoy it. Get it?

Quoting Jeni1124:

Try to enjoy it? Spoken like someone who has never been a rape victim.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I been raped and sure as hell didn't try and enjoy it! I did just lie there and give up the fight. Better than then risk my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been raped annd this actually offends me. no way in hell are you going to enjoy it. I tried to fight back but im little so I cant do shit. You're crying and screaming, not pretending to enjoy it.

anon1986East
by Kali on May. 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

It's difficult to say what you would or wouldn't do until you're in that moment, in many cases a person reacts on instinct and doesn't always have the ability to think clearly. There are times when fighting a rapist off is crucial to your survival, but then there are times that being submissive will save your life and/or deter the rapist as some rapists prefer a person who fights and is unable to get off from a submissive person. Until you're in that situation with that rapist you won't know how the rapist will react to your actions. 

*I am a rape survivor and have volunteered at counseling centers and in support groups so my opinion is based on what I've experienced and the stories I've personally been told.

fireeyes81
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I'd like to think that I would be a fighter 'till the end.  I know I wouildn't go down that easy.  If they're going to kill you, they're going to kill you... why not go out trying to kill them back?

anon1986East
by Kali on May. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I agree. While volunteering at a counseling center a young woman told her story, she became submissive and pretended to enjoy what was happening to her - he stopped hurting her, when he became violent again she offered herself to him again, when he was done he let her go instead of beating her to death as he said he would.

Quoting moosesmom:

That's not what she meant. She's saying in order to save her life, she would "pretend" to enjoy it. Get it?

Quoting Jeni1124:

Try to enjoy it? Spoken like someone who has never been a rape victim.

Melonie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
I understand what you are saying and feel the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I've been raped twice. One time by two men. If you think having your teeth busted in and being spit on and being punched is some you could even fake enjoy you're wrong. Rape isn't even sex only. Its about pain and control. I had five oral surgeries. My insides are all fucked up. I had full hand prints on my back. My breasts were cut and bruised. I was missing chunks of my hair. That still hurts to this day. If you can pretend to enjoy that then more power to ya! Remember most rapes aren't just sex. A lot involve other items being used too. This post make me sad. A bit angry too. Sorry but it does. It's just a stupid thought process. Sorry again. I hope it never happens to you. I really do. I eventually played dead. They thought I died. I ran away in the middle of the night when they went to the bathroom. They said they were going to kill me at sun up. That was October 3rd 2000. The doctor said I was lucky to have lived.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured