Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O to the being raped and cumming post

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ive always had this plan in my head that if i was EVER raped, i would at first fight it but then just be submissive and try to enjoy it. I probably sound like a fucking weirdo. I am not PLANNING on ever being raped, and i pray it never happens. But, if it ever does happen, it seems like i would have more of a fighting chance for my life if i was submissive. With all the news stories that you hear, it seems that the more you try to fight against your attacker, the more harm they do to you, possiby even killing you. Any thoughts on this? Hope my words are not turned around and people understand what i am trying to say!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone on this one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think it's weird and really feel the same way you do....

Ah here's to the weirdos!
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Wow! I've always wondered if that would actually save your life. I guess it is possible in some situations. Glad she lived to tell her story of survival.

Quoting anon1986East:

I agree. While volunteering at a counseling center a young woman told her story, she became submissive and pretended to enjoy what was happening to her - he stopped hurting her, when he became violent again she offered herself to him again, when he was done he let her go instead of beating her to death as he said he would.

Quoting moosesmom:

That's not what she meant. She's saying in order to save her life, she would "pretend" to enjoy it. Get it?

Quoting Jeni1124:

Try to enjoy it? Spoken like someone who has never been a rape victim.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I didn't fight back but I in no way enjoyed it. I was scared that by fighting back he would hit me so I just laid there completely quiet and still until he was done. I could never imagine trying to like something so horrible.
ladyvamp5489
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting StrongerAlone:

I can understand eventually letting go of the fight you know you won't win, but to say you'd try to enjoy being raped is sick.

THIS

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

In theory it sounds reasonable. I may stop fighting for the sake of sparing my life, but I don't think trying to enjoy it would be something my mind could comprehend.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

The best thing you can do if you're being raped is to try and force yourself to pee or shit. I kid you not. It almost always will stop the rape from happening.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

You can speculate all you want. But unless you are in that situation, you do not know how you will react. I always thought I would fight tooth and nail...when I was raped I didn't.

And the research I have read states that being unassertive actually leaves you at risk for a more serious attack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM

When I was a attacked I told the guy he didn't have to be rough, that I would do what ever he wanted. It put him off his guard long enough for me to run while he was unzipping.

Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

i TOTALLY understand...I would be submissive to my attacker and make them think I wouldnt tell, I would look as casual as possible because I know they would probably let me go then...its a better shot then fighting but really you never know what you would do if you're not or were never in that situation...

heyma4
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I fully understand what you're saying. Me personally though? It would go against everything I am to lay back and take it. Literally. I may be hurt, or even killed, but they won't come out of it unharmed. The likelyhood is just the same for injury or death even when you are submissive. Chances are if they take you someplace, they're not going to let you go alive. I may not be able to beat them, but as a former kickboxer I'm pretty sure I can hurt them fairly well, even if it's before I die.

Won't knock what your choice is, hopefully none of us will have to go through this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured