Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession: I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE FEEL OF....

Posted by   + Show Post

Velvet! 

It grosses me the hell out. I hate the feel. I hate the sound crushed velvet makes when you touch it. Oh my Gosh I have goosebumps just thinking about it. I HATE HATE HATE IT!!

What bothers you?! 

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Replies (81-90):
rbeauchamp
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM

sandpaper

lind.shep
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Paper! I really hate the way it feels when my finger tips rubs across it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, ok. Thanks! Yes, I am too tired to regularly cook so snadwiches are my best friend right now, lol. Yes, I. Am enjoying him but I would love a good 5 hours of uniterrupted sleep, lol.

Quoting cassie19831:

I just stay away from it. To freaky for me. Congrats on your baby! The first few months are very tiring. But fun too!

Quoting misslady80013:

Oh no! Maybe just eat less. I have been eating PB&Js a lot these past few weeks. Don't feel like cooking, too tired. Just had a baby almost 4 weeks ago.

Quoting cassie19831:

I'm afraid of peanut butter. I fear I'll eat it and suffocate because of the texture.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Aww man, lol. I am sorry. I was allergic to the metal ones plus, the sound it made when it would hit my teeth just bothered me a lot. Lol. So I had to switch.

Quoting chas1217:

Quoting misslady80013:

He must have a metal barbell. I have a plastic one, no problems.

Quoting chas1217:

Quoting AmesGirl:

I cannot stand to have my toe nails filed. it creeps me out. I also don't like teeth scraped on silverware, chicken skin! Or sand on a bare floor, yuck!

I hate teeth scraped on silverware! Df has his tongue pierced and sometimes when he's eating something with a spoon I hear it hit the barbell, makes my teeth hurt.

He does! I've tried to get him to switch to a plastic one but he always has just the steel jewlery in his piercings, he likes it better and then they all "match" lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Oh wow! I do change asap but don't have to puke. I hope it doesn't rain a lot where you live.

Quoting my_babies_n_me:

This and also.. if it's raining and the bottom of my pants get wet..I have to change as soon as I get home. I have been known to throw up when they get really wet. Idk why..

Quoting misslady80013:

I hate wearing wet socks or walking on wet carpet! It is just so squishy and gross feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Raw meat...you should see me at thanksgiving..gagging just barely touching the turkey while DH laughs at me and I did not realize that you have to shove your hand inside to get the damn bag out *shivering*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Do the acrylic balls make annoying noises too like when it hits your teeth or silverware?

Quoting my_babies_n_me:

That's what I was gonna say..lol. I always have acrylic balls and a metal bar..lol.

Quoting misslady80013:

He must have a metal barbell. I have a plastic one, no problems.

Quoting chas1217:

Quoting AmesGirl:

I cannot stand to have my toe nails filed. it creeps me out. I also don't like teeth scraped on silverware, chicken skin! Or sand on a bare floor, yuck!

I hate teeth scraped on silverware! Df has his tongue pierced and sometimes when he's eating something with a spoon I hear it hit the barbell, makes my teeth hurt.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I hate cotton/gauze in my mouth. Creeps me out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I hate touching raw meat, or anything greasy. Other than that, nothing else bothers me as far as touching goes. 

jbirchard
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Chalk and cotton balls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)