Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Is it wrong for me to keep my kids from playing with the kids that live around us because I know how disrespectful they are? For example my kids got a new basketball for easter and this 9yr old little boy stabbed a pencil into it for no reason. His mom replaced it but didn't even make hin apologize. One of my other neighbors just invited us over for a bbq type thing for there daughter but we politely declined because of all the other kids. Is it wrong? Or should I just get over it and let my kids play with them?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
samirahk
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Lol nope. My children don't play with my neighbor because the children raise themselves
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluespagan
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Yes let them play with the kids at the BBQ.  Get over it.  What happens when the kids go to school?

kikibix
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

When you are in a group setting then everyone has to learn to get along, that's part of life, sometimes you're stuck dealing with people you really don't like or get along with.  I'd go to the bbq, why deprive and isolate yourselves? I wouldn't  however continue to play with the kids in question on a private basis at your house or theirs.  Keep a cordial distance but don't be obvious about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN