Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my baby is "color struck"

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
My baby is 15 months and half white. I'm black, and we spend most of our time with my family.

He digs white people, but is a little learly.

I think its funny, he will grow out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HezekiahsMom07
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Lol, that's random! How do u know he's leery BC they're white? Maybe he knows how to read personalities! Lmbo! Interesting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
What does his complexion look like? Maybe he associates better with people of a similar complexion? But fifteen months is a little early for that, isn't it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on May. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
My DD was most comfortable around black men as an infant. She had the normal fear of strangers but never had that with a black man. Her father is PR and I'm white.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
All I can say is that he trusts black people easier.

I don't think he sees auras or anything. Lol!

Quoting HezekiahsMom07:

What does his complexion look like? Maybe he associates better with people of a similar complexion? But fifteen months is a little early for that, isn't it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter is white, and loves coloured people. She is 3 and always says she wishes she were brown and wants to have a brown baby when she grows up. Her favorite colour is brown, so that might be it. But, I'm happy she is so open to other people like that :)

fanci64
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM
white and my husband is black and when my nephew was young he used to go up to every black man he saw and start talking to him as if he were my husband. I was in sizzler one night having dinner with my brother and his family, my husband was unable to attend , when we were getting ready to leave I took my nephew out of his highchair and set him down. Right aboit that tome a black man was seated at a table a short distance from us. My nephew ran up to him and climbed up onto his lap and started talking to him lol he'd know him his whole life. The man was in shock. Didn't know what to say. My nephew just kept saying uncle uncle that was the one word he could clearly understand. He said no so Im not your uncle can't you see Im a black man and held out his hand for my nephew to see. And my nephew said no purple uncle. That's what color he always said uncle was purple. By this time my sister in law was there retrieving her son and my nephew was still telling him uncle uncle and the man was still saying what he had said before. That hewas not his uncle that he was the wrong color he was a black man. And my sister-in-law says so is his uncle. The man started to laugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN