Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pagans- Come here

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 59 Replies

I have been a Christian all my life...

But I feel as though something is missing. I attended church as a youth, and sang in the choir, the whole nine.

Paganism has always seemed interesting to me.

I am considering looking into it further. I want to hear first-hand from Pagan moms as to how they feel about their religion.

Do you live a "fulfilled" life?

Are you content with your life?

What is the afterlife process in the Pagan religion?

Anything you can tell me, I'd love to hear.

ETA:
What are your rituals for worship? Are all Pagans Wiccans too? 

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

bump

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

bump

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

bump

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

really?

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

ashley1693
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I live a very fulfilled life. and i am content with my life (for the most part). As far as afterlife I believe in reincarnation. That when you die you will have a rest time to help you get over the shock of dieing and from there you look at all the life lessons you've learned and what lesson you still need to learn and then you will come back in a situation that will allow you to learn lessons. Hope that helps answer your questions.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Quoting ashley1693:

I live a very fulfilled life. and i am content with my life (for the most part). As far as afterlife I believe in reincarnation. That when you die you will have a rest time to help you get over the shock of dieing and from there you look at all the life lessons you've learned and what lesson you still need to learn and then you will come back in a situation that will allow you to learn lessons. Hope that helps answer your questions.

I believe in reincarnation too, and everyone says it contradicts the Christian beliefs.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
2 moms liked this

you want to go from serving the living God to worshipping Trees and the Earth that GOD himself created?That's backwards.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I never said I was going to take the leap... but I want to know more. That's all.

Quoting Anonymous:

you want to go from serving the living God to worshipping Trees and the Earth that GOD himself created?That's backwards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)