Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i guess i'm a major b****! (vent)

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 32 Replies

I won't congratulate people who are marrying someone that is trash.  I just won't.  I'm not pretending to be happy for them when it's obvious they are pretty much screwing themselves over.  I won't bash them.... I won't tell them they are stupid.... but I'm not gonna pretend some wonderful life event is going to occur.  I hate when people are all fake like that.  People said crap to me when I married my DH (past relationship problems) and I don't fault them for it at all, they were right to be concerned, and we're still friends.  For example, a friend of my DH's (army) is getting married to a 19 yr old girl.... not her first marriage, she's not even completely through her divorce yet, and she's trying to get him to knock her up.  What a ho!  Happens way too much down here.  She won't be around my family at all.  Someone told me I was being a bitch and should just be happy for him.  Yeah.... right.  Whatever.  If that makes me a bitch so be it.  I'll be the one biting my lip when she screws him into the ground I guess.  

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
*diarrhea explosion*
blueeyedbabi
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG I know how I feel 100% if ur a bitch then so am I lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Cute one anon.  Try to make sense next time at least.  If you're gonna troll, be good at it.  It makes it more amusing for the rest of us!

Quoting Anonymous:

*diarrhea explosion*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Quoting mrsdic:

What are you, mentally retarded?
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol never apologize for the truth or your feelings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

takes a troll to use the anon button i guess.  :*

Quoting Anonymous:

takes trash to know trash I guess. 

memyselfandIIII
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Well aren't you the judgemental one, I guess we know why others have talked trash about you!

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
If you put your feelings to the side...

If he's your friend and happy. Shouldn't you be happy for him. Don't you want to see your friends happy? Even if what he's doing is a little stupid. I know a girl like that. 24 and she's been divorced 3 or 4 times. Can't keep up. All to Army guys for the benefits. And I congratulate her each time. It's not my business. If she's happy (momentarily). So am I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyedbabi
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Like my "best friend" was married for less then a year to a guy she pretty much forced to marry her THEN he left their divorce was just finished the beginning of last month and was REMARRIED to a guy she has know for a month and a half TOPS and is like aren't u happy for me I was like no didn't u learn from the first one. And she only texts me or calls me when she was something so the dh and I are done with her and her old man that I dated lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Not true.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)