Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i guess i'm a major b****! (vent)

Posted by   + Show Post

I won't congratulate people who are marrying someone that is trash.  I just won't.  I'm not pretending to be happy for them when it's obvious they are pretty much screwing themselves over.  I won't bash them.... I won't tell them they are stupid.... but I'm not gonna pretend some wonderful life event is going to occur.  I hate when people are all fake like that.  People said crap to me when I married my DH (past relationship problems) and I don't fault them for it at all, they were right to be concerned, and we're still friends.  For example, a friend of my DH's (army) is getting married to a 19 yr old girl.... not her first marriage, she's not even completely through her divorce yet, and she's trying to get him to knock her up.  What a ho!  Happens way too much down here.  She won't be around my family at all.  Someone told me I was being a bitch and should just be happy for him.  Yeah.... right.  Whatever.  If that makes me a bitch so be it.  I'll be the one biting my lip when she screws him into the ground I guess.  

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, Just wow. 

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

AEP210
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Soooo if your son marries a woman you Don't approve of you're not going to be happy for your son?? You're a pretty nasty mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I would hope I wouldn't raise someone who would do that.  Guess I'll cross that bridge if it happens.  

Quoting AEP210:

Soooo if your son marries a woman you Don't approve of you're not going to be happy for your son?? You're a pretty nasty mother.

AEP210
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
You're gonna be the mother in law from hell. I feel bad for your kids.

Quoting mrsdic:

I would hope I wouldn't raise someone who would do that.  Guess I'll cross that bridge if it happens.  

Quoting AEP210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

They didn't.  It was about my DH.  And what, you actually think this girl isn't trash?  Lol.  I wish you could spend 10 seconds with her.

Quoting memyselfandIIII:

Well aren't you the judgemental one, I guess we know why others have talked trash about you!

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

People like that do things for attention. However, I just let people screw up their own lives I will not judge Karma is a bitch and I want no part of it. I am happy in my own life so others lives are no concern of mine!

mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Yeah yeah.  If you wanna start insulting people based on a post, I can do that too.  I find it sad that you have no room to have your own opinion with stuff like this.  It makes you look incredibly weak if you feel the need to hide your thoughts and pretend to think something you really don't.  Like I said, I'm not going to be rude to the girl, but I'm not going to be thrilled about it either.  

Quoting AEP210:

You're gonna be the mother in law from hell. I feel bad for your kids.

Quoting mrsdic:

Quoting AEP210:

memyselfandIIII
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Well I could say you are trash by looking at your low cut top, but then that would be placing an unfair judgement. You have no idea what really goes on between the two of them, and you are judging based on the little bit that you think you know. Yep I would say out of the two of you, you would be the trash!

Quoting mrsdic:

They didn't.  It was about my DH.  And what, you actually think this girl isn't trash?  Lol.  I wish you could spend 10 seconds with her.

Quoting memyselfandIIII:

Well aren't you the judgemental one, I guess we know why others have talked trash about you!

mrsdic
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

thanks for the laughs on that one!  I should send you the picture of her going out right after they got engaged and the outfit she wore out without him til 4am if you wanna do that.  ;)  And you're right, I don't know what goes on in their house, but I know what I see as far as how she acts around every other guy she meets.  I don't THINK I know, I know.  I'm not blind, deaf, or dumb.  I'm very sorry this post irritated you so much.... not quite sure why unless you are also 19 with multiple ex husbands who is attempting to baby trap a decent guy while practically air humping other ones in front of his face.

Quoting memyselfandIIII:

Well I could say you are trash by looking at your low cut top, but then that would be placing an unfair judgement. You have no idea what really goes on between the two of them, and you are judging based on the little bit that you think you know. Yep I would say out of the two of you, you would be the trash!

Quoting mrsdic:

Quoting memyselfandIIII:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

You should never judge based on what you think or feel.  My husband and I would probably have received your judgements based on us being young, crap jobs, partying, not responsible, and being players before we met each other.  But, we made each other better, work harder, love bigger and be more responsible.  13 years and 3 kids later we own our own company and are very financially blessed, plus we love each other more today then we did the day we got married.  Never judge others because you never have enough information to do so.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)