Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

way to go dumb a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Since having my baby i have literally no time to myself. when he sleeps i sleep. he dont let me do shit. i cant even shower alone so the one time i tried to bathe him with me he slipped out of my hands and almost fell. Bcause of this i dont dhower as often as iwould like. i shower when dh is home so he can play with him otherwise he cries his lungs out. dh always bitches about it too. but idgaf cause i need my damn shower. anyways baby isnt feeling good and is super fussy. So we are taking him to the dr but damn it i wanna shower. so dh gets home. i tell him to watch the baby and hes says dont finish the hot water. way to make me feel like shit. the man can shower when ever at whatever time he wants but not me and when i need to he gives me shit about it. ugh now im in a bitchy mood. my don just got in and hes taking forever so i know theres not gonna be any.hot water. damn it i hate my fucken apartnent and my annoying husband right now
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM
sorry.

is this your first child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Nope my third but this is my first that is so clingy. he cries when i walk to turn on the light. forget being in another room. I tried putting him in hus bouncer in the restroom while i showered. yeah didnt work. he screamed the entire time and started gagging himself
all4Him999
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Welcome to motherhood the world of selflessness...this rough time will pass and soon you'll get breaks to shower...it may seem overwhelming right now, but relax knowing that in 6 months or so you won't even remember this because you'll be too busy chasing the baby around:)  I took "hooker" baths a lot...baby wipes to the face, pits and pootypoo...it wasn't ideal but it got me through to the next shower.  Sorry for your bad day:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I had the same thing happen to me when I had our youngest.

I bounced the fuck up outta there.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I know the feeling. Lately, I try really hard to just enjoy his baby months. My oldest is 4 and no longer wants to cuddle and cake up. I miss those times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
You sound like PPD.
samirahk
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Sorry. Fuck what your DH says ignore his inconsiderate ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AugustMomma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM
What does that mean? I don't get it

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samirahk
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM
So what if she is she doesn't need her DH making her feel like shit just because she needs a shower

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like PPD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM

bounce=leave. My needs weren't being met, but I was expected to give DH his needs and take care of my baby too. It was completely one-sided, so I left. I want a partner, not a shit-talking father to tell me what to do.

Quoting AugustMomma:

What does that mean? I don't get it

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN