Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tattoos to represent your kids

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone have them show them off. Mine, my son's nickname is britches and the monkey looks like him.

my son:

Lets try and have fun and not insult people. If someone posts negative comments lets ignore them and try to just have fun!

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (81-88):
Becka_ann
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I want to get one to represent my daughters (and add on to it if I have anymore children) but I'm still toying around with ideas. I've considered getting their footprints, dolphins, butterflies, and gemstones in their birthstone color
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becka_ann
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Forgot to say The A is for my Oldest Abagail and the B is for my youngest Breinna!! :) <3

Quoting Becka_ann:

dreamer_8291
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I don't have one for DD, but that will definitely be my next tattoo! I'm WAY overdue!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I got my daughters names on my wrists. I did not do it for them 'per say'. It is more of a reminder for me so I can look at it and think about them throughout the day. As if I didn't already lol. But it's more of a personal thing for me, than for me getting it to make my daughters love me more. I'd think it was pretty badass if my mom got a tattoo for me :P

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not feel anymore loved if my mom put a tattoo on her body to represent me. If she asked me what I thought if she wanted to do it I would say Please Don't

Barronbaby
by Brandi on May. 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to do this! A flower on my foot with each kiddos initials in a petal! My dh would flip though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandiekd21
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my God! My great grandfather used to read me that book! That is awesome!

Quoting tifbrown:

For my daughters :)

Mother to (IMO) the two best kids EVER born. I am a vaxing, corporal punishment (when called for!), loving, teaching my kids to be good, kind, caring, strong, independant people kinda MOMMA.
I am almost an LMT and love making people feel good!

cheez1e
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Not yet, but I have plans to get two of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)