Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

taken advantage *TMI*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
Ok ladies i need your help. Last night i was giving my hubby oral i told him not to cum in my mouth but he did. I tried to push him away when he did it and he rammed himself in me and would not pull out. I am now pissed and he says thats what wives are supposed to do. He says i have no right to b mad. He is now yelling at me and saying fuck you to me. Am i being over dramatic or do i have a right to be mad?what would you ladies do?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this
I'D be pretty pissed and its your mouth how do you not have the right to be mad?? And I think its pretty disrespectful that he did that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM
He begs to differ. I am so mad and i feel betrayed. He shoved himself way down my throat to
couponluv72
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this

I would raging angry, and feel horribly violated. I would not stay with someone who felt they had a right to force anything sexual on me and make excuses. 

tifbrown
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
No is no whether you are married or not. His lack of respect and reaction would piss me right off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Id be so pissed! That is so wrong and so disrespectful! Wives aren't' "supposed" to do anything of that nature, we do it because we want to! Him forcing it in your mouth us absolutely taking advantage of you and now saying fuck you because your upset is abusive! i am so sorry that happened, kkkm not sure what I would do but I know he wouldn't be getting bjs out a bed to sleep in! Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
4 moms liked this
I would've bit his shit off.
jonellg
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I HOPE YOU'RE A TROLL.

Aria12
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM
... Some women enjoy their men nuttin in their mouth. But if you told him not to cum in your mouth, you have every right to get mad. For him to get mad.... Wat da hell?!.... First of all u give him head... Enuff said about dat bc his ass should appreciate that! So since his intentions r to nut in da mouth, wat is he plan on doing since u wont?... Wait til he calm dwn then u need to sit dwn n talk about this....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I would be super pissed. Heck yeah you have a right to be pissed, what an ass.

samirahk
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM
This! Even if he does feel that way there are other ways to go about it.

Quoting couponluv72:

I would raging angry, and feel horribly violated. I would not stay with someone who felt they had a right to force anything sexual on me and make excuses. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)