Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ever feel like giving up? **edit**

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
  • 57 Replies

I do ,  been feeling that way a lot lately.

i am fat,   no matter what i do i can not lose more than a few pounds,  and if i let up at all (and by letting up i mean raising cals to aroudn 1000 a day from 600)  i gain it all back.

i am 43 unmarried and not likely to ever be married.

spent 5 years seeing a man that i thought was it, that i would spend the rest of my life with .  only to found out every aspect of our relationship was a lie. He even married someone else 2 years into our 3 year relationship.

I just want to throw in the towel.    I just dont feel there is and chance of any happily ever after ,   never did  before this man. so i really should have know better.

call this a confession,   a vent     or call it bullshit,  just felt the need to type it out some where  , where i wont catch a lot of shit from people i know.

***thanks  to all the understanding people******

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You are so not alone. Even being married there are days I wish i could crawl under a rock and give up on everything when the frustrations get to be too much. 

My mom always said that if you stop looking and learn to be happy with yourself , that is when the right mate will come along in to your life. 

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM
i feel like giving up every day.

hugs :(

im trying to talk df into walking/losing weight with me....i had a baby 3 months ago and i still look pregnant :/ i can wear my regular jeans but they're tight. *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Quoting couponluv72:

You are so not alone. Even being married there are days I wish i could crawl under a rock and give up on everything when the frustrations get to be too much. 

My mom always said that if you stop looking and learn to be happy with yourself , that is when the right mate will come along in to your life. 

um thats kind what got me the man i just wasted 5 years on,   and the shit i wrote about him isnt even the worse

couponluv72
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting couponluv72:

um thats kind what got me the man i just wasted 5 years on,   and the shit i wrote about him isnt even the worse

I am so so so sorry 

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I don't know but I remember seeing you tell a girl with severe social anxiety who needed advice about keeping a job that she needed to grow up, so maybe you need to work on being a nicer person and nice things will actually happen to you

fairyjester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know but I remember seeing you tell a girl with severe social anxiety who needed advice about keeping a job that she needed to grow up, so maybe you need to work on being a nicer person and nice things will actually happen to you

eh i am 90% or more nice.  

do have a bit of a low tollerance level for stupidity.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I'm sorry about how you feel. But if you seriously said that to someone....why would you do that? Because you're unhappy. I don't get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Be able to spell tolerance right before saying you have a low tolerance level for stupidity.

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

fairyjester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM

bitte mi  faat  as

Quoting Anonymous:

Be able to spell tolerance right before saying you have a low tolerance level for stupidity.

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

fairyjester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Quoting Hilary799:

I'm sorry about how you feel. But if you seriously said that to someone....why would you do that? Because you're unhappy. I don't get it.

she was whining about how she couldnt work because being around people upset her.  

and when she did get a job she would work it for like a week and just stop going , giving no notice

and i still stand by my answer.       sorry i dont buy the i have social issues so  i have to sponge off society

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN