Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Having sex on the first date

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

So, I thought I would never have sex on the first date and I did. I thought I would regret it, but I don't.  We met a couple of weeks ago and chatted on the phone from time to time.  We decided to meet up and go on a date and we came back to his place and one thing led to another (no foreplay really, him just kissing softly all over my body) and we had sex.  It was sort of quick and somewhat meaningless.  I never had sex without being in a relationship and I don't think I would ever want to again. If you've had sex on the first date, how was it? how did you feel? Post Anonymous if you want.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I did. We're married 8 years later :)
cLanief
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I did... Wasn't meant to happen but I woke up to hurricane tongue bahahahahaha ended up with him for 4 1/2 years. Lol

Ive also had a couple f buddies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Yup. I met him in a bar. Of course I wouldn't recommend it - but we've been really happily married for 17 years:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I had sex on the first date once and I married him! lol

danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I did. We went to a party, to a pub for beer and a game of pool, then I took him back to my place. LOL

That was 10 years ago, and I married the man :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I've done it and those relationships did not last. I waited till the second date with my hubby and we've been married for almost 7 years :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM

i have a one night stand turn into a fwb for 2 years lol we love each other as friends could have been more and i would never trust myself alone with him lol but i dont regret it he was the best i ever had to this day

Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Yep. We did.
We've been married two years, together 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Yea, I did and I eventually married him.

Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Personally I feel sex is oversensationalized. Its a totally natural act that happens all throughout the animal kingdom. Humans (most of us) are not meant to be monogamous. It leads to lies and cheating and everything that comes with it. That's not excusing it, cause if your committed to someone you should really be committed. However, I feel if the fancy strikes you, there's chemistry, both parties are single (or allowed) and your safe about it, have fun! I've had sex on a first date. No regrets, I've known him 8 years now, and our baby is due very soon! Its for some, and not others. Just.. be safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)