Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Saying something about your kid* added picture*

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
  • 51 Replies

Has anyone said anything about your kid that really didn't cross the line but seemed a bit rude to you?

This is for online btw.

This is a picture of my son. I know it's a little weird(the get-up) but it's still cute and that's my boy. He was hot and it was hard for him to eat so I was making the best of it for him. He was smiling and happy. He had to have cool air and a rag....errr wet sock on his neck lol.

Anyhow, I made a post. I don't remember what I posted. Anyhow someone said that they don't know but my avi creeps them out. Okay, I can see that it's "different' but really it seemed they went out of their way to comment on my son's picture. I did not cross the line. No, I am not mad about it at the moment but giving an example of when it happened to me.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM

They always seem to cross the line.

Bethsunshine
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Yes

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

They always seem to cross the line.

I had an experience that really didn't cross the line...I believe they meant to be mean but they said it in such a way to where I can't complain.

I made a post. I don't remember what the post was about. Anyhow they told me that they don't know by my avi is creeping them out. Now, it was my son. However, it was him with Easter eggs on his eyes and really bad glare...it was an odd picture( but cute). The comment had nothing to do with the post and it was my kid.

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Yes

They do that so you know your kid is being insulted and yet you can't complain against them.

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

Mychele
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this
The worst was off line, but online would have to be someone claiming my child's newborn pic was a fake. That it looked like a doll. I guess they're jealous my kid is that perfect. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellieknits
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM
That I never should have had her (bc I used medical assistance to get pregnant).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Someone said my son is weird looking..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quoting QJsmommy:

Someone said my son is weird looking..

HORRIBLE...and that crosses the line imo.

MrsMedina90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN