Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Saying something about your kid* added picture*

Has anyone said anything about your kid that really didn't cross the line but seemed a bit rude to you?

This is for online btw.

This is a picture of my son. I know it's a little weird(the get-up) but it's still cute and that's my boy. He was hot and it was hard for him to eat so I was making the best of it for him. He was smiling and happy. He had to have cool air and a rag....errr wet sock on his neck lol.

Anyhow, I made a post. I don't remember what I posted. Anyhow someone said that they don't know but my avi creeps them out. Okay, I can see that it's "different' but really it seemed they went out of their way to comment on my son's picture. I did not cross the line. No, I am not mad about it at the moment but giving an example of when it happened to me.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Replies (51-51):
champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Quoting Ctink8189:

Ive never had an issue online.. but there was an incident once that kind of hurt me a little. I had my twin boys with me at my daughter's ballet class and one of the moms there that I had gotten somewhat close to had wanted to hold them. She picked up my bigger twin and was playing with him and then handed him back, and then grabbed my small (failure to thrive) twin and got this disgusted look on her face and says, "Ew, omg he doesn't even feel like a baby!! Take him back I can't handle this tinyness" I thought that was so fucking rude and hurtful and even though they were only like 3 months old, my heart hurt for my poor little man.

This makes me feel..sad, if that is the right word. I just can't imagine someone saying this to a mother and being so disgusted. I am really sorry. That breaks my heart for your little guy...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN