Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do I deserve PA?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We are a family of three. Me, DH, and a 7 month old baby girl that I breastfeed and give homemade solids to.

My husband works 40 hours at a bank and I am a SAHM and college student. I don't work at all.

Do we deserve PA?

Also, my house is a disaster because I'd rather spend time with my baby than be cleaning all day. When she naps I usually am doing homework or cleaning a little here and there.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Obviously my parenting style is different than yours. No need to mock me.

Quoting nicole0788:

forget the PA, did you really say that homework and cooking take a lot of time? are you making five star, six course meals? i'm a full time psych major with shit loads of homework and still find time to clean my house. like others said, dh can help. OR, you can stop playing peek-a-boo for 30 min and clean your house. not trying to sound like a biatch, but it just sounds like you're lazy to me.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I already have it! We get about $300 in food stamps and I pay $18 per month for medical ins. for myself.

Quoting DixieL:

I think since your husband works forty hours a week at a bank you won't qualify for assisstance. If your husband isn't making quite enough money and you want to stay at home, maybe you can watch one child for some extra money. You can try for assisstance but I'm pretty sure you will get turned down. Good Luck

Thats good My husband could only find a temporary part time job working for the parks three days a week and he couldn't qualify for helping him with medical. That was all he asked for and they wouldn't help. I guess it the difference in states

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM

No one deserves it except people who loose their jobs, widows and women leaving abusive marriages.

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on May. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
No one deserves PA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
how much of a mess could your house be when you only have a 7mo old?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I play with my kids but my house is also clean. I have 2 toddlers home with me all day and still manage to get my house cleaned and do some school work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM

No one "deserves" PA...  It a matter of need...  But you knew that when you made the post...  Good luck with that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM
You don't deserve shit, just like anyone else.
ac10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh hey! A troll!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 11:46 AM
It's not that bad. I need to do the dishes though!

Quoting cLanief:

how much of a mess could your house be when you only have a 7mo old?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)