Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have zero social life.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I just suddenly realized just how pathetic my personal social life has become - it's non existant.  I am home alone in the evening for the first time in I don't know how long.  My teen is at the mall shopping with friends, my preteen is at a dance, my dh is out with the boys watching a fight.  Me?  I sit here not knowing what to do with myself and this sudden freedom.  I have nobody to phone up to say hey lets go out.  Where did those days go? Pathetic.  That's my whining for the night.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Wait, there is life beyond cm?! I need to check this out for myself. ;)

Go find yourself. I bet you have a hell of a time!!
Schleetle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I moved away from my friends too. I do however love to be home alone, it's wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leslieOli
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Enjoy the quiet! i would love to have the house to myself to just sit and do absolutely nothing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Quoting Schleetle:

I moved away from my friends too. I do however love to be home alone, it's wonderful!

I usually don't mind at all, but tonight I feel lonely.  It's suddenly hit me that the kids are growing and I really need to find myself again.  It's tough the older you get to meet people you really clique with.

Schleetle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I can see that... I'm still fairly young, my oldest (twins) are only 9 so between them, and my toddler I still feel so busy with mom stuff. I hope you find some new friends soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Schleetle:

I usually don't mind at all, but tonight I feel lonely.  It's suddenly hit me that the kids are growing and I really need to find myself again.  It's tough the older you get to meet people you really clique with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Eh..who needs friends? Go see a movie, go have dinner solo. You may meet a new friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)