Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever run into an ex and...

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
  • 56 Replies
It was just really awkward? Like talking to a stranger and when they hug you, you are like "what... What is going on?! Why are you touching me?!"

I ran into my sons bio dad at work today. It was incredibly weird. I haven't seen him in over a year. Afterwards I'm like "I had sex with this guy, I was almost married to this guy, I FREAKING HAVE A CHILD WITH THIS GUY."

And it was still so very very weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muthrof_2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Yes ma'am.. but I've always figured there was some sort of unresolved issue causing the awkwardness. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I try to AVOID my ex, but since we have kids together, I have to see him when he wants to see them.  In that regard, I'm anxious for my youngest to graduate, but at the same time, I don't want to rush it either.

Awkward?  Not hardly.  More like repulsive, lol.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Probably the fact that he doesn't even acknowledge he has a son.

Quoting muthrof_2:

Yes ma'am.. but I've always figured there was some sort of unresolved issue causing the awkwardness. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Maybe repulsive is a better word. LOL.

Quoting rhope4:

I try to AVOID my ex, but since we have kids together, I have to see him when he wants to see them.  In that regard, I'm anxious for my youngest to graduate, but at the same time, I don't want to rush it either.

Awkward?  Not hardly.  More like repulsive, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I don't run into my exes. I'm very good friends with one, but he lives in another province. The ex I did run into.. well.. he lives with me and my son, and our baby is due very soon. Lmao. More sexual tension between us then awkwardness when we ran into each other o.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muthrof_2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Then my motherly instinct would have overcome my shock and straight up socked him n the nuts and said 'ill aid u in not having any more kids u can't man up and take care of'...or something to that effect ..

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting muthrof_2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
No. I live 2 hours away from the the douche
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
He wants a vasectomy. I pray he gets one. Lol.

Quoting muthrof_2:

Then my motherly instinct would have overcome my shock and straight up socked him n the nuts and said 'ill aid u in not having any more kids u can't man up and take care of'...or something to that effect ..

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting muthrof_2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
We live plenty of states away and our meetings are not by chance. I like it that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikkij-j
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:16 PM
4 moms liked this

I have seen a couple of my ex's and my only thought was "what the HELL was I thinking??"  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN