Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I let my kids disrespect me because it's a new trend." WTF?!

Posted by   + Show Post
This is what my evil mom told my aunt when she asked her why she let's my younger sisters talk to her crazy. My 20 year old sister even puts her hands on her!

What are your thoughts on this?

The thing that ruffles my feathers more than anything else in this world is disrespectful kids! My child won't be following the new trend because I don't play that! I really hate when kids ask "What?" when being called. My son better answer "Yes" or something else! Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Replies (41-50):
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I agree that's one of the reasons why we are estranged.

Quoting areyouatroll:

Wtf your moms an idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh but you're not supposed to slap your kids face . At least that's what I learned a few days ago on here LOL.

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Apparently I'm out of the loop because I've never heard of this new trend.

If my kids want to be trendy and follow it then I will start the new trend of slapping the taste out of their mouth. Sounds fair to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed!

Quoting my1love:

some of these kids need soap in the mouth and a spanked ass and a hour standing in the corner with their hands behind their back and no talking or moving! im 24 i play with my mom and she plays back but no way in hell would any 5 of us kid be rude or disrespect her. parents are parents not friends and not people kids can throw around.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:10 AM
I have a VCR! Come on over lol

Quoting Anonymous:

we have the vhs tape. Lol. But no vhs player.

Quoting nicndetsmom:

My SO is too lol. I need to get that movie, I haven't seen it in forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

im white to! But dh is black. That is a real good movie though.

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you! But off topic. Your last sentence reminded me of cedric the entertainer on kings of comedy. He said black people live by a different creed than white people. White ppl will say i hope no body takes our seat. And black ppl will say i wish a mutha fucka would take my seat. Lmao. Have you seen it?

Quoting nicndetsmom:

In my family, if one of us put hands on our moms (which wasn't gonna happen period), the others would've kicked that persons ass. That's just us though lol.

I wish my kids would, that's all I'm sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM
where do you live? Lol. I think it would be alot of fun to watch it with another mixed couple since it makes alot of white/black jokes. Hope that doesnt offend anybody!

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you! But off topic. Your last sentence reminded me of cedric the entertainer on kings of comedy. He said black people live by a different creed than white people. White ppl will say i hope no body takes our seat. And black ppl will say i wish a mutha fucka would take my seat. Lmao. Have you seen it?

Quoting nicndetsmom:

In my family, if one of us put hands on our moms (which wasn't gonna happen period), the others would've kicked that persons ass. That's just us though lol.

Sweets27
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids know better than to be disrespectful to us or any other person. I don't care what trend is in, I will spank their behind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannah-Belle
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom used to kick my ass when I was growing up and I still would never dream of laying a finger on her even though I'm a foot taller and 30 lbs heavier. My kids respond with yes ma'am and know better than to say "yea" .... Ooo I hate that word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
The so called "Perfect Moms" can pucker up and kiss my ass! If more parents disciplined their kids instead of trying to be their friend, we wouldn't have so many disrespectful kids and teens today!

It's better than getting punched in the mouth and picking up your teeth off the floor. That's what my grandma would have done, she didn't play. She was a small woman but I was scared to act stupid all my life thanks to her. Thanks grandma! R.I.P.

Quoting Sweets27:

Oh but you're not supposed to slap your kids face . At least that's what I learned a few days ago on here LOL.

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Apparently I'm out of the loop because I've never heard of this new trend.

If my kids want to be trendy and follow it then I will start the new trend of slapping the taste out of their mouth. Sounds fair to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about yeah. Umm, no what and yeah are not appropriate responses when an adult calls you in my opinion. I amswer with yes to everybody, especially elders.

Quoting Hannah-Belle:

My mom used to kick my ass when I was growing up and I still would never dream of laying a finger on her even though I'm a foot taller and 30 lbs heavier. My kids respond with yes ma'am and know better than to say "yea" .... Ooo I hate that word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Illinois. This little racist hick town lol. We appreciate humor like that, offensive or not lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

where do you live? Lol. I think it would be alot of fun to watch it with another mixed couple since it makes alot of white/black jokes. Hope that doesnt offend anybody!

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)