Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I let my kids disrespect me because it's a new trend." WTF?!

Posted by   + Show Post
This is what my evil mom told my aunt when she asked her why she let's my younger sisters talk to her crazy. My 20 year old sister even puts her hands on her!

What are your thoughts on this?

The thing that ruffles my feathers more than anything else in this world is disrespectful kids! My child won't be following the new trend because I don't play that! I really hate when kids ask "What?" when being called. My son better answer "Yes" or something else! Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
DropZoneMom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

YIKES!!  What a completely pathetic way to go through life.  My heart breaks for their children.   :(

How did you turn out so normal??  :)

Quoting misslady80013:

Oh, it gets worse. My 20 year old sister is the one mentioned in this post. She has two boys, drop out, no job and not looking for one. My 18 year old sister has a daughter no job, also a drop out, no job and not looking for one. She is on FaceBook bragging about how she's gonna be a Maury guest for paternity testing next Thursday and her stupid mom is excited to sit on stage with her!!! Are you f*cking serious?! That is not cute or something to brag about! I would be so embarassed and am embarassed for her!

My cousin said she hopes my sister isn't one of those baby mamas who run to the back and fall out on the couch or floor. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They both still live with their mommy and smoke blunts and drink all day with her while collecting PA when they are fully capable of getting a d*mn job!

Quoting DropZoneMom:

"New trend"??  Sounds more like "sorry excuse"!!

Does she condone your sisters being disrespectful to authority figures, too??    They must be a teacher's worst nightmare.

nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you! But off topic. Your last sentence reminded me of cedric the entertainer on kings of comedy. He said black people live by a different creed than white people. White ppl will say i hope no body takes our seat. And black ppl will say i wish a mutha fucka would take my seat. Lmao. Have you seen it?

Quoting nicndetsmom:

In my family, if one of us put hands on our moms (which wasn't gonna happen period), the others would've kicked that persons ass. That's just us though lol.

I wish my kids would, that's all I'm sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Oh, sorry to confuse you. My sister is 20 years old. The new trend comment was from her mom to my aunt. My aunt told me because she thought it was ridiculous too! She really does, she has two boys and collects PA for them instead of getting a damn job! She doesn't play with them and barely bathes them. My other sister takes care of them. The 20 year old will be gone for a few weeks at a time chasing penis, then comes back and her kids look at her crazy when she tries to regulate. She has two boys and wants a little girl. I can't talk to her because she is lazy and stupid. I. Told her she needs to take care of the kids she has first!

Quoting Anonymous:

lol its cool. i just have to tilt my laptop screen back to read it. hehe.

the sir/ma'am is cuz of my BF. i personally never cared... but its so frustrating cuz he was all about it- and 2 years into DS saying that response, DS still answers with a 'what' to BF- and he's so unaware of it! lol crazy old man!

hopefully she'll stop soon. at 20 years old, you shouldnt be worried about the current 'trend' thats going on! its like, grow the F up right!

Quoting misslady80013:

Sorry, I am mostly mobile and change my font when I use the laptop which isn't often at all. I can't change it right now. I apologize. :-(

Oh, that's good. I won't make my son do the yes sir and ma'am, it makes my SO and others feel old, lol. I will not tolerate the "What" though for any adult.

I think it's both disrespectful and assault. She will keep doing it because her mom allows it. Which I find really sad. My son better not even THINK about it!

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont like the color of your font. its hard to read. =(

but i agree- DS will never do that new trend with me... and the "what?" reply... i'll admit- thats how we started out. then i met my BF, who was raised with saying yes ma'am/sir... and said that we should do that with DS... i agreed- what harm could it do.. and honestly, i feel like it was the best decision. he still slips up a few times, and sadly, he only answers to me in that way (BF was the one to suggest it, but when he calls to DS, adn DS says what- he doesnt correct him). but its getting there.

as for your sister- thats not disrespect. thats assault- putting herhands on her mom!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Wtf your moms an idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:01 AM
LMAO! You are so right! Hahahaha!

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you! But off topic. Your last sentence reminded me of cedric the entertainer on kings of comedy. He said black people live by a different creed than white people. White ppl will say i hope no body takes our seat. And black ppl will say i wish a mutha fucka would take my seat. Lmao. Have you seen it?

Quoting nicndetsmom:

In my family, if one of us put hands on our moms (which wasn't gonna happen period), the others would've kicked that persons ass. That's just us though lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
im white to! But dh is black. That is a real good movie though.

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

my1love
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

some of these kids need soap in the mouth and a spanked ass and a hour standing in the corner with their hands behind their back and no talking or moving! im 24 i play with my mom and she plays back but no way in hell would any 5 of us kid be rude or disrespect her. parents are parents not friends and not people kids can throw around.

nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM
My SO is too lol. I need to get that movie, I haven't seen it in forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, thanks. I am not normal yet, lol. My childhood was crazy and traumatic so I have been seeing a therapist since 18.

My grandma and my aunt kept me normal, they don't play that at all! We would be picking up our teeth for even thinking about. My heart breaks too and I miss them so much. :-( My grandma is no longer here. :-( My aunt is my rock, I admit I cuss a lot when I am pissed off. That's the only time I cuss really. I have enough respect for my aunt and other elders that if I do slip up in their presense, I apologize immediately! Not my sisters they cuss like sailors and expect elders not to say anything to them about it. How sad!

Quoting DropZoneMom:

YIKES!!  What a completely pathetic way to go through life.  My heart breaks for their children.   :(

How did you turn out so normal??  :)

Quoting misslady80013:

Oh, it gets worse. My 20 year old sister is the one mentioned in this post. She has two boys, drop out, no job and not looking for one. My 18 year old sister has a daughter no job, also a drop out, no job and not looking for one. She is on FaceBook bragging about how she's gonna be a Maury guest for paternity testing next Thursday and her stupid mom is excited to sit on stage with her!!! Are you f*cking serious?! That is not cute or something to brag about! I would be so embarassed and am embarassed for her!

My cousin said she hopes my sister isn't one of those baby mamas who run to the back and fall out on the couch or floor. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They both still live with their mommy and smoke blunts and drink all day with her while collecting PA when they are fully capable of getting a d*mn job!

Quoting DropZoneMom:

"New trend"??  Sounds more like "sorry excuse"!!

Does she condone your sisters being disrespectful to authority figures, too??    They must be a teacher's worst nightmare.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM
we have the vhs tape. Lol. But no vhs player.

Quoting nicndetsmom:

My SO is too lol. I need to get that movie, I haven't seen it in forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Lmao yes I have.

I'm white btw lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nicndetsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)