Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarassing Sex Moments

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 131 Replies
Okay ladies we've all had them, and nothing is really TMI in here, not with this group...lol. So let's get out the popcorn, pour the wine, pull up a chair and share our most embarrassing sex stories! And hey! No bashing...this is all in good fun.

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM

BUMP!

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Lol. I will NEVER EVER tell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I was a virgin on my wedding night.  We could not get his penis to fit because it was too big

Is that embarrasing enough for you?

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I will answer real fast; it happened with my current BF. It was at th beginning and we were all over each other this one evening. We started having sex an it happened...I farted. I was mortified. I tried to hide my face under the pillows. He never once got grossed out or upset.
JypsianRose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM
13 moms liked this

umm...I've had quite a few. The most recent one was last week when I had left my phone on the bed without thinking about it and somehow during the act it dialed my nonna who ended up hearing everything.  It was so embrassing to have to explain to my ninety year old grandmother that no my fiance was no abusing me and that yes I do enjoy at times being a nasty little wh*re.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Dh was on top and I finally found a good position to really enjoy myself, just as I started to orgasm the huge fart I'd been holding in came out. Dh, ever the gentleman, just kept right on going as though nothing had happened. We never talked about it lol.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I was a virgin on my wedding night.  We could not get his penis to fit because it was too big

Is that embarrasing enough for you?

Wow...I'm so sorry that happened. :( I did not mean to upset you or anyone else. It's just all in good fun. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

When I was with an ex , his dad walked in on us right when we finished i was covered by a blanket that is it. kind of known what we were doing cause his jeans were on the floor . face palm

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Tell us anonymously.

I FARTED

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Lol. I will NEVER EVER tell

squeekers
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM

best one: about 20 yrs ago, when we'd only been married a few years. we decided to have a night of fun. right about in the middle of a good time, then phone rang. it was my husband's boss asking if DH could go to work and extra shift. my DH popped off and told his boss "he interrupted us having sex", just plain as day. I blushed wondering what the poor man thought of us. the boss apologized, said 'he hates when he does that to his guards' and hung up. The next day his boss had great difficulty making eye contact with my DH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured