Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's about time we gave the south west back to Mexico

Stealing isn't fair.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (291-300):
m3lissa_16
by Melissa on May. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM
4 moms liked this

Aqui les va otro video

joyfree
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM

I think that different school systems might have different GPA calculations these days, Anonymous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe no one even cares that my boob hurts :'(
lizzie_8690
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM

well you say no and yet you tell me there is a separate place just for Spanish. so then what does that suppose to mean? i can speak Spanish were ever the hell i want to i don't need to go to a separate place "just for Spanish" har har.!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you see the word NO. Oh yeah, and I read it because you quoted me. Har Har.

Quoting lizzie_8690:

so what if i want to talk Spanish here? if you have a problem with it then don't read it. problem solved ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but there is Cafemom for Latinas. They made a separate place just for Spanish.

Quoting lizzie_8690:

jajaj algun probelma?

Quoting Anonymous:

OP, the Spanish have invaded your post, you should be happy. As they say, jajajajajajaja!

lizzie_8690
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha no manches siempre ke veo este video me muero de la risa!! se pasan de nacos!

Quoting m3lissa_16:

Aqui les va otro video

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:26 AM
I didn't say that.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

Por lo que yo se (y es mucho), este lugar no es nadamas para las que hablan ingles, ni esta prohibido el español.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but there is Cafemom for Latinas. They made a separate place just for Spanish.

Quoting lizzie_8690:

jajaj algun probelma?

Quoting Anonymous:

OP, the Spanish have invaded your post, you should be happy. As they say, jajajajajajaja!

pj2becca21
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:27 AM

No they are not honors and Ap honor are 2 different things 

Honors courses

Honors classes often offer the same curriculum as regular classes but are tailored for high-achieving students — covering additional topics or some topics in greater depth.

AP courses

• Cover the breadth of information, skills and assignments found in corresponding college courses
  • Align with the standards and expectations offered at leading liberal arts and research institutions
  • Provide motivated and academically prepared students the opportunity to study and learn at the college level

The College Board encourages all educators to make equitable access a guiding principle for their schools’ AP programs and to make every effort to ensure that their AP classes reflect the racial, ethnic and socioeconomic diversity of their student body.

Most U.S. colleges and many international ones have an AP Credit Policy whichallows students who have taken AP courses or exams to earn college credit, placement or both.

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm, no. AP classes are the same as honors.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Not when you take when you take AP classes. You can have up to a 10.0 gpa..... I have a friend also a teen mom AP classes 2 years with a 7.3 gpa..... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Idiot. Your GPA can only go up to 4. 5, when weighted with honors. Get a life and quit lying.

Quoting pj2becca21:

post with your real name and i might take you seriously!!!! 

i have never had PA in my life!!!!

I graduated 2 years ago with honors. i had a 5.6 gpa. i took honors classes for 3 years and AP classes my senior year all with a baby!!!

I doubt you graduateD with honors. And I am sure you get PA. I have seen you paying for shit with it!! WTF, seriously, you aren't fooling anyone.

Quoting pj2becca21:

Hey you really need to get a clue, i gradaute high school with honors.  No i don't work out side of the home i'm a stay at home mom. I'm working on a degree in history. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Shoo, bigot.

Are you serious, though? Have you ANY idea how public assistance works? I would think you would, since it seems you never graduated high school and probably don't even work. 

Quoting pj2becca21:

we did not steal it for one thing..... and they have already taken it back. they are every where!!! they are fight with the middleeastern for food stamps all the time....

skymama10
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I really wish my spanish didn't blow. Large portions of this made very little sense to me. A few words here and there. I really need to work on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pj2becca21
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:28 AM

Thank you!!! they do 

Quoting joyfree:

I think that different school systems might have different GPA calculations these days, Anonymous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Why so defensive momma? Just lettin' ya Latinas know, that CM made a place just for Latinas. Damn!

Quoting lizzie_8690:

well you say no and yet you tell me there is a separate place just for Spanish. so then what does that suppose to mean? i can speak Spanish were ever the hell i want to i don't need to go to a separate place "just for Spanish" har har.!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you see the word NO. Oh yeah, and I read it because you quoted me. Har Har.

Quoting lizzie_8690:

so what if i want to talk Spanish here? if you have a problem with it then don't read it. problem solved ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lizzie_8690:

jajaj algun probelma?

Quoting Anonymous:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)