Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's about time we gave the south west back to Mexico

Stealing isn't fair.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I just find it funny how we want to kick out the Mexicans when we took their land. The native Americans got reservations (though they are horrible, and unfair) but Mexicans get the boot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then we might as well give it all back to the Indigenous people.

We PAID them for it!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Illegally?  What laws were broken?  I though it was a result of the Mexican-American war.  Was a law or treaty broken?

Quoting Anonymous:

We illegally took the southwest and Illegally forced people to leave their homes.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think we only want to kick out the Mexican citizens, and all the citizens of other countries, who came here illegally once it actually was the USA.  I'm OK with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I just find it funny how we want to kick out the Mexicans when we took their land. The native Americans got reservations (though they are horrible, and unfair) but Mexicans get the boot.

Quoting Anonymous:

twrwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Not all of Arizona is a shithole, it has it's spots just like the rest of the country and most of the shitholes aren't because of illegal immigrants it's the trailer park white trash that make this state a drug infested shit hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

I do think it's funny how Arizona wants to kick the Mexicans out. Who the hell do you think was there first?

You should be the first to go and live in that part of the southwest when they get it back. You aren't allowed to complain that you live in a shit hole.

karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
ROTFLMFAO that's the best thing I've heard all night. Shit, I must have missed that part of history class O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

We PAID them for it!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smtxcowgirl
by Bitch please on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM
2 moms liked this
That's what I was thinking! Wtf! Let's trace my lineage back to my Native American and Mexican roots, I'd be willing to bet my ancestors have been here for centuries longer than hers.

In reality, most Americans have ancestors who all came over from foreign countries. No one is 100% US American lol.

Quoting karla85:

She basically gave you the boot out of this country lol. What does she think she is? La migra? Bahahaha

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

I do think it's funny how Arizona wants to kick the Mexicans out. Who the hell do you think was there first?

You should be the first to go and live in that part of the southwest when they get it back. You aren't allowed to complain that you live in a shit hole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM
5 moms liked this
Kick out ALL illegals, every damn crumb of a illegal.
karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I guess she meant that free Mexico owns it again it will turn into one

Quoting twrwifey:

Not all of Arizona is a shithole, it has it's spots just like the rest of the country and most of the shitholes aren't because of illegal immigrants it's the trailer park white trash that make this state a drug infested shit hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I know I'm not lol

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

That's what I was thinking! Wtf! Let's trace my lineage back to my Native American and Mexican roots, I'd be willing to bet my ancestors have been here for centuries longer than hers.

In reality, most Americans have ancestors who all came over from foreign countries. No one is 100% US American lol.

Quoting karla85:

She basically gave you the boot out of this country lol. What does she think she is? La migra? Bahahaha

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Phoenix, (most of) Tucson and Douglas are all shit holes.

Quoting twrwifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM
*sigh*
This is turning bad, fast.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)