Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's about time we gave the south west back to Mexico

Stealing isn't fair.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
gum.drop
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM
3 moms liked this
How bout we just give it back to all the Animals an off ourselves so that the planet has a fighting chance...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah.  Apparently you did.  The US paid money and forgave Mexican debt.  Next time, go to class.

Quoting karla85:

ROTFLMFAO that's the best thing I've heard all night. Shit, I must have missed that part of history class O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I just find it funny how we want to kick out the Mexicans when we took their land. The native Americans got reservations (though they are horrible, and unfair) but Mexicans get the boot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then we might as well give it all back to the Indigenous people.

We PAID them for it!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Another ANON, Most if tucson is a shithole?? I think not.

Quoting hautemama83:

Phoenix, (most of) Tucson and Douglas are all shit holes.

Quoting twrwifey:

Not all of Arizona is a shithole, it has it's spots just like the rest of the country and most of the shitholes aren't because of illegal immigrants it's the trailer park white trash that make this state a drug infested shit hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

I do think it's funny how Arizona wants to kick the Mexicans out. Who the hell do you think was there first?

You should be the first to go and live in that part of the southwest when they get it back. You aren't allowed to complain that you live in a shit hole.

twrwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I've never been to Tucson, haven't heard of Douglas and there's plenty of upscale places in Phoenix, though I don't live there, I live in a suburb.

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting twrwifey:

Not all of Arizona is a shithole, it has it's spots just like the rest of the country and most of the shitholes aren't because of illegal immigrants it's the trailer park white trash that make this state a drug infested shit hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

I do think it's funny how Arizona wants to kick the Mexicans out. Who the hell do you think was there first?

You should be the first to go and live in that part of the southwest when they get it back. You aren't allowed to complain that you live in a shit hole.

karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
OMG! Wow, now tell me, who got that money and who was it given to?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting karla85:

ROTFLMFAO that's the best thing I've heard all night. Shit, I must have missed that part of history class O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I just find it funny how we want to kick out the Mexicans when we took their land. The native Americans got reservations (though they are horrible, and unfair) but Mexicans get the boot.

Quoting Anonymous:

We PAID them for it!!!!

America paid Mexico $15 million for the land AND assumed the Mexicans' debt to Americans. Yes, guess you missed it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM
THIS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Kick out ALL illegals, every damn crumb of a illegal.

LiliM
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh, alright.

Because Mexico is doing a fine job working for their people.  All they need is a smidge more land to make it even better.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM
What anon? And yes most of Tucson is a shit hole, especially the south side.

Quoting Anonymous:

Another ANON, Most if tucson is a shithole?? I think not.

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting twrwifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, how nice of you guys! So you forgave our debt AND gave us money?!?!?! Awwww you are like the nicest country EVER!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah.  Apparently you did.  The US paid money and forgave Mexican debt.  Next time, go to class.

Quoting karla85:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

We PAID them for it!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM
I was born and raised in NE Arizona. It was definitely not a shit hole. Hell most valley folk have 2nd homes where I'm from.

Quoting twrwifey:

I've never been to Tucson, haven't heard of Douglas and there's plenty of upscale places in Phoenix, though I don't live there, I live in a suburb.

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting twrwifey:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured