Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HATE STUPID A** B****ES EDITED

Posted by   + Show Post
I swear these are the idiots that make teen moms look stupid. And i am a teen mom. All this stupid witch talks about is getting drunk and going out partying and asking people to go smoke with her. And she has two kids. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with going out once in awhile and having mommy time. BUT EVERY FREAKING NIGHT GET REAL SERIOUS. I swear spend some time with your kids and be thankful you got them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Replies (11-17):
LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Sorry i didnt mean to put that.

Quoting -42-:

Are fucking kids different than regular ones? Or, are they just.......gross.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I was just kiddin'.

And people like that drive me crazy, no matter what their age.

Quoting LuvMi2Bugz:

Sorry i didnt mean to put that.

Quoting -42-:

Are fucking kids different than regular ones? Or, are they just.......gross.

LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Im not saying im perfect. Actually im far from perfect. I just hate them girls that think they can be a mom half of the time. It a 24/7 job. I love my dd more than anything and i rather spend the day playing with her and the night cuddling then going out and getting completly wasted. Im not the best mom but im trying to raise my dd right. I know what its like to have a drunk mom all the time. My mother was never there.

Quoting UnIdentiFiedOne:

And you are clearly the epitome of grace and maturity.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I dont watch teen mom cause i think that show is stupid. And when i became a teen mom that show wasnt out.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Um, what season are you watching? This year's season is nothing like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Yes i know. Im trying to watch my language more. But it just makes me mad that this girl can spread her legs to every man and have babys and not spend that much time with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would think you are not going to be taken to seriously with all the cussing...  I would assume you always talk like that.  SMH

You may always be with your child(children) but what kind of example are you setting for them?

I was also a teen mom, but not by much.  I was 19 when I had my DD.  She is now 6.  I don't like to even watch tv shows that have even a little cussing in.  I choose to set a better example for my DD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I agree and I am not even a teen Mom I have seen it on Maury and to be honest it bothers me,those poor kids.

LuvMi2Bugz
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Thank you.... Them kids need to be loved and cared for. Not seeing their mom get high and drunk. And the next morning when they want to play she has to bad of a hang over its bullcrap. There are women that cant have children but want them so bad. And would be wonderful mothers. And then you have some moms who dont give a crap about their kids. And just care about where they are gonna get their next blunt or hit or bottle from.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree and I am not even a teen Mom I have seen it on Maury and to be honest it bothers me,those poor kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN