Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOOK: A teenage mom married to 40 year old but having adulterous sex with her boyfriend while kicking a dog while giving him a circumcision!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 30 Replies

Got your attention? GOOD.

So anyway, I posted a real post earlier about an infant who was attack by his family dog.. this is maybe about 30 minutes from me.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/dog-bites-infant-boy-in-culpeper-county-recovers-at-hospital-75579.html

A. This is an example of a truly vicious dog. I would kill this dog too.

B. WTF was the mom during this shit? Am I overreacting here? How can you not hear your kids ear getting bit off?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahahahaahaha! That is superb! Love that title.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Ugh I can't read another story like this. Too many awful stories about shitty parents and their poor children. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have the stomach to click the link after reading what its about. Sorry. But your title did get my attention I admit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:53 AM

The dog wasn't rabid ugh.... I hate the stupid parents!!! Why would you leave a baby where ANY animal could get to it..... The dog probably didn't know what the baby was, it could have all been prevented! 

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Quoting numonestunar:

Ugh I can't read another story like this. Too many awful stories about shitty parents and their poor children. :-(

THAT ^^^ I get.. but I swear to God, I thought.. oh my JEEBUS, maybe I should just post anon and say that I have Crotch Crickets that I got from having abusive sex with my sister's husband.... maybe I'll get like 349234802394823948 replies those sort of posts get.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on May. 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM
:-( that's so sad. Proof that any breed of dog can turn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Quoting Bertha21:

The dog wasn't rabid ugh.... I hate the stupid parents!!! Why would you leave a baby where ANY animal could get to it..... The dog probably didn't know what the baby was, it could have all been prevented! 

I agree. Close the door.. and how could she sleep thru that?

PortiaRose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Our dogs have never harmed my son. They're pit mixes, too. They avoid him like he's some different thing, they don't understand how to deal with. If he bothers them too much, he licks the hell out of him, until he goes away.

Quoting Bertha21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twrwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Wait, you circumcized your dog?

PortiaRose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Damnit, lol@ crotch crickets! You are full of them, tonight!

Quoting MizzDeeDee:

Quoting numonestunar:

THAT ^^^ I get.. but I swear to God, I thought.. oh my JEEBUS, maybe I should just post anon and say that I have Crotch Crickets that I got from having abusive sex with my sister's husband.... maybe I'll get like 349234802394823948 replies those sort of posts get.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)