Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you have never dyed your hair? really i dont believe you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies

i met my friends fiance today and she is one of the sweetest girls iv ever met the one flaw i think shes lying about a few things, one being her hair, she said in elementary school and into 6th grade her hair was dirty blond with copper and brown tones, and she showed me pictures from her dads facebook, then she says when she was in 7th and 8th and 9th grade her hair was "ginger colored" like literally her hair was orange, and she claims she never dyed her hair (because her dad would have chopped it all off) ever until she met my friend and he bought her red hair dye and dyed the bottom layer of her hair, now her hair is dirty blond again but with more dark red tones, no ones hair changes like that either shes lying or shes a liar  

would you think she was lying?

since so many of you cant read i said the hair was ONE reason 

heres a few others

she tells my friend "oh iv partied and drank blah blah blah" but her ex aunt called her and they talked for a while and i guess her aunt asked something about drugs and shes all"no iv never done anything, no smoking no drinking no nothing"

her friends she talks about constatly, she doesnt have pictures of them at all none of her friends have pictures of these guys 

never had sex before my friend yet she says she was the most perverted kid in her junior high and even made someone worse then her

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:55 AM
12 moms liked this
I dunno. people are strange. sorta like you wanting to investigate this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Actually yours hair can change colors. It's called hormones. My hair is extremely dark ;naturally) now compared to before I got pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM

It's not important. Why do you care?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

I dunno. people are strange. sorta like you wanting to investigate this.

it bugs me that shes lying to my friend he believes that shes never dyed her hair

gemini53176
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Sun can add weird colored highlights too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Well sorta. When I was little my hair was like a platinum blonde an the older I got the darker it got. So its more of a dirty blonde with natural light highlights in it. My daughter has the exact same color with highlights as mine an she's 3
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM

It depends on when the pictures were taken.  Hair can change a lot over the years or even season to season.  Pool chemicals tend to make hair funky colors and tones too.

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM
My hair changes color on it's own. I have dyed it before, but it does and has changed on it's own, I have red, brown, blonde and black in it naturally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not important. Why do you care?

shes lying to my best friend and has been for 3 years, it seems wrong to me

areyouatroll
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I have never died my hair. I used sun-in when I was 12 but that's it. My hair changes depending on if I'm in the Sun a lot or not, stress, where I part it, etc. I have a ton of natural highlights too. People always ask if I've died my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN