Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you have never dyed your hair? really i dont believe you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i met my friends fiance today and she is one of the sweetest girls iv ever met the one flaw i think shes lying about a few things, one being her hair, she said in elementary school and into 6th grade her hair was dirty blond with copper and brown tones, and she showed me pictures from her dads facebook, then she says when she was in 7th and 8th and 9th grade her hair was "ginger colored" like literally her hair was orange, and she claims she never dyed her hair (because her dad would have chopped it all off) ever until she met my friend and he bought her red hair dye and dyed the bottom layer of her hair, now her hair is dirty blond again but with more dark red tones, no ones hair changes like that either shes lying or shes a liar  

would you think she was lying?

since so many of you cant read i said the hair was ONE reason 

heres a few others

she tells my friend "oh iv partied and drank blah blah blah" but her ex aunt called her and they talked for a while and i guess her aunt asked something about drugs and shes all"no iv never done anything, no smoking no drinking no nothing"

her friends she talks about constatly, she doesnt have pictures of them at all none of her friends have pictures of these guys 

never had sex before my friend yet she says she was the most perverted kid in her junior high and even made someone worse then her

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Why would it even matter?

because the guy is like my brother, and if someone seems like they are trying to decisive him or hurt him im going to get to the bottom of it (and i did say in the post that the hair was one of the things i think shes lying about)

kikibix
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I've never ever dyed my hair but it has changed shades over the years.   When I was little I had practically white blonde hair, now it is a medium to dark brown with a few different shades and tones in it.  My hair changes depending on how much I am outdoors in the sun.  Also if I spend a lot of time in the swimming pool my hair changes to kind of a lighter orangy brown.  Hair changes, and really who cares if someone has dyed their hair or not, why the big deal to "prove" that someone is lying.  Waste of time.

GoneBad31
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Well, I am sure your friend is a big boy and he can figure things out for himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GoneBad31:

Why are you worried about something as trivial as hair color? Who cares if she does dye it and she is lying to your friend? It is HAIR!

if she lies about her hair she probably lies about other things

I am a *don't really give a damn what you think* and *couldn't care less how you discipline and feed your kids/babies* and *pro-mind your own business* type of mom. Oh, and a very devoted and loving girlfriend:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Quoting GoneBad31:

Well, I am sure your friend is a big boy and he can figure things out for himself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GoneBad31:

Why are you worried about something as trivial as hair color? Who cares if she does dye it and she is lying to your friend? It is HAIR!

if she lies about her hair she probably lies about other things

if i can catch something before he gets hurt im going to, he;s been hurt to many times 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Quoting kikibix:

I've never ever dyed my hair but it has changed shades over the years.   When I was little I had practically white blonde hair, now it is a medium to dark brown with a few different shades and tones in it.  My hair changes depending on how much I am outdoors in the sun.  Also if I spend a lot of time in the swimming pool my hair changes to kind of a lighter orangy brown.  Hair changes, and really who cares if someone has dyed their hair or not, why the big deal to "prove" that someone is lying.  Waste of time.

i said the hair was only one of the things, and i get hair changing over a few years but not a couple months, her hair was dark dirty blond in one picture then the next it was orange like Ron weasley from harry potter orange

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Please. Women lie about hair color all. the. time. They lie about not having face lifts, nose jobs and collagen lip injections when it's painfully obvious that they have. But who cares? Who does it actually hurt?

Are you sure this isn't really an issue of you being jealous. Do you have feelings for your "friend"? Because I don't think that if you're really only interested in being friends with him and he has a fiancé who's one of the sweetest girls you've ever met and the only flaw you can find is this silliness with the hair, that you'd even care unless you have feelings for him and you're jealous.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I don't study such non-issues as that. No one can fault you for noticing something that you feel isn't true, but letting it be enough of an issue to post about it on the net is going too far. It's not like she's lying about not having kids when she really does or lying about never having been married before when you know she has. Those are the kind of lies that would be worth exposing. Hair color? Damn. Find something more interesting to do than insisting on outing her on her hair color. If anything, your friend would be more pissed at you for embarrassing his girl than pissed at her for lying about something so inconsequential as hair color. Get a life.

well if shes lying about hair what else could she be lying about, and i mean i said the hair thing was one of the reasons i think shes lying

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Please. Women lie about hair color all. the. time. They lie about not having face lifts, nose jobs and collagen lip injections when it's painfully obvious that they have. But who cares? Who does it actually hurt?

Are you sure this isn't really an issue of you being jealous. Do you have feelings for your "friend"? Because I don't think that if you're really only interested in being friends with him and he has a fiancé who's one of the sweetest girls you've ever met and the only flaw you can find is this silliness with the hair, that you'd even care unless you have feelings for him and you're jealous.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I don't study such non-issues as that. No one can fault you for noticing something that you feel isn't true, but letting it be enough of an issue to post about it on the net is going too far. It's not like she's lying about not having kids when she really does or lying about never having been married before when you know she has. Those are the kind of lies that would be worth exposing. Hair color? Damn. Find something more interesting to do than insisting on outing her on her hair color. If anything, your friend would be more pissed at you for embarrassing his girl than pissed at her for lying about something so inconsequential as hair color. Get a life.

well if shes lying about hair what else could she be lying about, and i mean i said the hair thing was one of the reasons i think shes lying

again i said the hair was ONE thing i thought she was lying about, and no my friend is like my brother i have no feelings for him like that

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Mine was blonde, then went to medium brown with blonde and red. I was on the swim team so it tinted green too. I dye my hair now, but I have a grey/white streak from having staples in my head. At 27 that was hard to cope with...still is. if she's hiding something, it'll come out eventually. Be careful or you'll drive him away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
So are you implying that your friend is a dumbass who can't figure his own love life out?

I swear. This is exactly the kind of shit that gives women the reputation of being petty, jealous, gossipy and just generally a bunch of bitches.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Why would it even matter?

because the guy is like my brother, and if someone seems like they are trying to decisive him or hurt him im going to get to the bottom of it (and i did say in the post that the hair was one of the things i think shes lying about)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellieknits
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 AM
It's hair, who cares?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)