Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mooching off of her husbands hard work.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

A few months ago our neighbors moved out. The moving truck was there I watched them pack up and leave and soon after a couple of guys moved in with 3 or 4 kids. Well, today when we were outside I saw old neighbors wife at the house with their 3 year old and she's like 6-7 months pregnant. I said hi to her and asked her "I thought you moved?" she said no her husband moved out and her bf and his brother moved in.. Ok then. not that it's any of my business I just think it's crazy for dude to move into another man's house after he knocked up his wife. I feel really bad for the husband in this case, he lost everything.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Why did he move out?

Marja2011
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I have to agree with you on that one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I didn't ask, I'm assuming because he's a decent guy with a homewrecking wife and didn't want to kick his child to the curb??

Quoting TheMrs407:

Why did he move out?

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM
3 moms liked this

I so thought this post was going to be about SAHM's mooching, different scenerio. Is he still paying the bills? Or is it her house now?

Hannah-Belle
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
That.fucking.BLOWS. Poor dude
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeanZavala
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Maybe he cheated? Or maybe theye had a mutual break up? Or maybe It hasn't been working out and it's time they ended it? I dunno I just feel bad for the kids cause they're the innocent ones...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

She's 6-7 months pregnant, he moved out like 2 months ago... Idk call me crazy but I'm assuming SHE cheated. And he was a really cool guy, she was always bitching about him letting their daughter play in the front yard and stuff, she's weird.

Quoting JeanZavala:

Maybe he cheated? Or maybe theye had a mutual break up? Or maybe It hasn't been working out and it's time they ended it? I dunno I just feel bad for the kids cause they're the innocent ones...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I don't think he's paying the bills because she said that the bf and his brother had to work a lot to keep up with everything... I guess it's hers? The last time I saw the husband he came and picked up his boat.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

I so thought this post was going to be about SAHM's mooching, different scenerio. Is he still paying the bills? Or is it her house now?

Sweets27
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Well there's a whole lot of assuming. You don't know a thing about them apparently.. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Quoting Sweets27:

Well there's a whole lot of assuming. You don't know a thing about them apparently.. LOL

Yeah I know, I just thought it was crazy that she's still living there and is pregnant and living with another guy. I thought she moved out. Just took me by surprise is all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)