Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This Pregnancy Is Confusing

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 AM
  • 0 Replies

I went to the obgyn earlier this week and found out I gain 15 lbs so far in this pregnancy. I had estimated at about 8 weeks. I know my cycle really well. Even when it is off I know when I ovulate. I get the transvaginal u/s and he said I was about 6wks 5days.  My kids were there too. No they didn't see him stick the "probe" in me. They waited outside until I and the doctor was ready and they were more focus on the monitor. They were really excited to see the baby and hear the heart beat. "Wow amazing!" They are still talking about it.
So I am thinking the doctor's estimate was off since I know my body better than anyone else.
But 15 lbs holy shizim! I admit I have been extremely hungry. I wake up in the middle of the night from a growling stomach and will eat for six hours straight just to fill me up. (I eat small meals cause of the morning sickness) 
In fact I am hungry right now. Nibbling on some pizza and cucumbers. Im so tired but I am also really hungry. -sigh- Maybe my body is preparing me for restless nights for when the baby gets here.

AngelDemon.gif picture by conweis

by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)